• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Just some blood work results and have extremely high estrogen levels

circularstride

Registered
Reaction score
I am freaking out right now. Extremely high estrogen levels and low testosterone ratio.
From labCorp standard test my estrogen total is 108 pg/ml out of reference range of 40-115. Isnt that extremely high for a 28 year old male to have? What can I do to correct this problem with what supplement or serm to bring this level down?
Also my testosterone is only 342ng/dl out of reference range pf 348-1197 which is VERY low for a 28 year old.
I am natural and have not taken anything (no prohormones nor any steroids) so this really disturbs me and I want your help any way I can get it.
Thank you guys so much in advance. Would e_control work for me or would a serm be a much better choice?

I am freaking out right now. Extremely high estrogen levels and low testosterone ratio.
From labCorp standard test my estrogen total is 108 pg/ml out of reference range of 40-115. Isnt that extremely high for a 28 year old male to have? What can I do to correct this problem with what supplement or serm to bring this level down?
Also my testosterone is only 342ng/dl out of reference range pf 348-1197 which is VERY low for a 28 year old.
I am natural and have not taken anything (no prohormones nor any steroids) so this really disturbs me and I want your help any way I can get it.
Thank you guys so much in advance. Would e_control work for me or would a serm be a much better choice?
Perhaps a 4 week cycle of:

Ultra Male: 1 cap daily before bed
E-Control: 3 caps daily (doses spread out am, mid-day, pm)

It sounds like you are need of seeing an endo or urologist, you could be a candidate for HRT/TRT. Problems solved and you can then use whatever hormonal supplement you want with your TRT and not have to worry about test levels ever again.

I would agree with both of the above actually...

getting a decent endo situated can be rather protracted so in the meantime I would go with EB's advice

Back