• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMagLabs May Contest

The Neck

Registered
Reaction score
Here we go again, pick a number between 1-750.....One guess per person. Winner will be selected by a random number generator & will be announced the first week of June. Tell us what your preferred method of training is & why (bodybuilding, strength, Power Lifting, Etc..)?. In light of a possible tie scenario, this will be the determining factor. US domestic entries only. You will have one calendar week to claim your prize.

Winner Will Recieve 1x Ultra-Male
UM1-155x300.png

ultra-male-label1.jpg

Bodybuilding, because it requires determination and will power along with discipline.

Bodybuilding, because of how great if feels!

223 (body building)
Because it's the only place I can be aggressive and its socially acceptable. =d

Body building- in the face of the world changing-- the one thing you can change for your self-- is your self

Bump.

strenght work in gym 3-4 days a week.
crossfit style workouts 2-3 times a week and those are twice a day workouts.

Runs (2-3 miles) and swimming is mixed in to those days.
ps Running SUCKS !

Bodybuilding. I like to think of it more as body sculpting. You can shape your body to its maximum genetic potential, build it up, whittle it down, balance out the symmetry by focusing on a particular muscle group. It is also a great stress reliever, and confidence builder.

628 and Im a strength guy. My workouts always consist of me going heavy. At my age 44 It does kill me but hey no pain no gain right. I'm 255 now and it seems even though I train for strength my body is looking like a bodybuilders. If I can only cut down on those carbs I'd be a happier man.

525. Bodybuilding. Build muscular physique.

Here is your IronMagLabs May winner!!! Congrats & PM me with your mailing address. Give a shout-out to IML for allowing me to do these contests every month.!!!

congrats chip! I'm on some ultra male right now, you'll love it.
Thanks neck and the rest of the IML team for holding these contests, very cool!

Congrats.

Back