• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Anastrozole Question/Advice

ChicagoGuy

Registered
Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone has used Anastrozole from HCP AND DOES IT WORK WELL?

Also is there a difference in the effectiveness or quality of Anastrozole tablets one would get thru a pharmacy verses the liquid version from hardcore peptides?

I hd written HCP before to ask product advice questions and they rote me back teling me their products were not for human consumption..lol...so that got me no where

Thanks Guys...I look forward to your reponses
ChicagoGuy

This is just the issue..when you buy "research products" they are for educational research purposes, not for human consumption.

They have to be produced in sterile laboratory conditions and still require that testing be done to ensure quality and potency.

They are used to further research needs. Do some people abuse them for reasons other then listed on the label?? Sure they do. That is not why they are sold and that is not acceptable discussion on a forum like this.

Asking a research company for a protocol is like going to the pharmacy and asking the pharmacist if they have a recipe so you can turn your bronkaid into crystal meth using draino. It's in simple terms ignorance.

Plus if you are going to use these items for "other means", its not wise to say on a forum , hey I'm looking to buy some chem's to misuse and abuse..

An intelligent approach might be to google reviews of a brand if you need to try and find out if they sell quality research products and equipment.

I use HCP anastrozole .25mg EOD for estrogen control while on TRT. I have been using it for a couiple of months with good results. I have labs done every couple of months that verify this. It was in the 80s range for several rounds of labs, added the HCP, and it is now in the 30s range.

I've tried the clomid from HCP and it's real. I would image their other stuff is real too.

IronMag Research makes great anastrozole for your research needs. Every batch of every product is mass spec tested by an independent lab.

Back