• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SuperDMZ 3.0 + ???

SMDZ 3.0 + Tren or Epi Andro?

• Super Trenabol!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epi Andro!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mBrane

Registered
Reaction score
Deciding whether to stack Trenabol or Epi Andro with SDMZ 3.0.

I've used both. Love Epi for bodyfat (one of my challenge areas), and Tren has been solid for me forever.

Thoughts?

Absolute night and day difference.

What is the immediate goal you have in mind??

I'm running them together on current cycle. Still high-teens in BF (6'3, 221 on-cycle, 212 off-cycle).

My plan is to bridge for 4-6 wks on Osta, then begin SDMZ 3.0 plus just one of the others (my assumption is that I'll have my hands full with the SDMZ, alone, so I don't want to go too overboard).

I know it very difficult to bulk and cut simultaneously, but that's my goal, with a close eye on macros.

- mBrane

I know it very difficult to bulk and cut simultaneously, but that's my goal, with a close eye on macros.

- mBrane

With that being said, why bother? You can perhaps cut a little fat and build a little muscle with your proposed plan. Or you can run a straight cutting cycle and get rid of all the excess fat once and for all, then run a lean bulk in the fall/winter. No point in spinning your wheels for a half ass result, IMO. Take any ph/ds you want, your diet will dictate what the final result is.

Good luck with your goals

With that being said, why bother? You can perhaps cut a little fat and build a little muscle with your proposed plan. Or you can run a straight cutting cycle and get rid of all the excess fat once and for all, then run a lean bulk in the fall/winter. No point in spinning your wheels for a half ass result, IMO. Take any ph/ds you want, your diet will dictate what the final result is.

Good luck with your goals
Agreed!

Id stack SDMZ with epi andro. SDMZ is already potent and you can only gain so much at a time, id rather use something to help maintain libido etc then try and pack as many strong anabolics as possible.

I'm so stoked from my success with Super DMZ 3.0 that I'm posting where ever I find it. I just finished a 2nd cycle of Super DMZ 3.0. I was doing 1 each of Super DMZ 3.0, 4-andro and ACS 2x per day. I gained over 22 lbs total and based on BodPod measurements only 3lbs was fat mass. Absolutely great results. Now I want to cut 10-15lbs of fat. Not sure what stack to use.

Back