• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need 3 loggers for SuperDMZ 3.0!!

spinyvegeta

Registered
Reaction score
I need 3 respectable people to log Ironmaglabs sdmz 3.0 for me. Requirements are you must include IML and SDMZ3.0 in the title and a pic of the your product in the 1st post. I need loggers with a good post count. You must post 3-4 times a week at least in your log.

Get those applications in gentlemen.

I would be interested. I may be new here but you know me from other forums and have seen my logs. I get pretty detailed!

This is an awesome opportunity!!!

^^ jump on this guys...

Free supplement, free gains, and very small amount of work to put in..plus the journal motivates you to stay on track more..this is a win win for anyone!!

Coming from a true beast

I'd totally do it if I wasn't just finishing up a cycle. Next time!!

This is an awesome opportunity!!!

^^ jump on this guys...

Free supplement, free gains, and very small amount of work to put in..plus the journal motivates you to stay on track more..this is a win win for anyone!!
Agreed!

Tuesday bump!!!

Seeing that I don't have experience in bodybuilding and actually doing "Research" on the products offered by Ironmaglabs, For buying them myself. This should be interesting to see happen. Is this going to be a public Log or just private? If I wasn't interested in Just weight loss and Strength gain. I would apply, I need something else to do with my time. I just work and sit around at the room reading forums (hahah). Motivation would be awesome! Can't wait to see what happens!

I will take this product. Should I expect 20 or 30 pounds of gains???

Gayyyyyyy

All loggers have been chosen

Needing to get post count up before I start my log

Its not a magic number or anything. Mostly we just want experienced loggers. Pzt has a low post on iml but hes a highly experienced logger that many of us know already, along with some others. If we dont know you and your post count is low then we will be hesitant to offer logging opportunities to you based on the risk factor.

Oh I thought it was an actual forum limitation. No spiny knows me and has seen my logs on other forums, I already received a pm from him.

Back