• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

clomid lowest dose and shortest time on it

JustDudeMan

Registered
Reaction score
I have two questions.
1)What is the lowest dose of clomid I could take after a 6 week cycle of 3 different prohormones?
2)What is the shortest amount of time I could stay on clomid after a 6 week cycle of 3 different prohormones?
The reason I ask these questions is because clomid gives me acne, so I want to use as little of it as possible yet still enough to be effective.

Theres not anyone that can answer this for 100% sure.

What you can do is run an acne regimen while using the clomid.

Id take 25mgs personally if I were in your shoes and use 12.5mgs in the am with food and 12.5mgs in the pm with food. I'd stop for a week and get labs..see where your levels reside and go from there.

It's all trial and error and individually. Dont forget to have an anti e to run side by side with it.

Thanks for the reply. I have an acne regimen planned for my cycle. I have 90 pills of 20mg Accutane that I plan on starting about 10 days before I start my 6 week prohormone cycle. I've never taken Accutane before and have no idea how it may interact with the prohoromes and pct. I might get some more Accutane cause I heard running it for longer than 3 months is more effective. I have a bottle of e-control to take with the clomid already. The clomid I have is 40mgx60ml clomiphene from hardcore peptides. Dividing the daily dose sounds like a good idea so I'll try that. I'm not going to get blood work. I'm trying to get everything planned out beforehand. I'm still not 100% sure on how I want to run the clomid so any more feedback here will help me decide. I would like to run 30mg a day, 15mg in the am and 15mg in the pm for 3 weeks, does that sound like enough?

Thanks for the reply. I have an acne regimen planned for my cycle. I have 90 pills of 20mg Accutane that I plan on starting about 10 days before I start my 6 week prohormone cycle. I've never taken Accutane before and have no idea how it may interact with the prohoromes and pct. I might get some more Accutane cause I heard running it for longer than 3 months is more effective. I have a bottle of e-control to take with the clomid already. The clomid I have is 40mgx60ml clomiphene from hardcore peptides. Dividing the daily dose sounds like a good idea so I'll try that. I'm not going to get blood work. I'm trying to get everything planned out beforehand. I'm still not 100% sure on how I want to run the clomid so any more feedback here will help me decide. I would like to run 30mg a day, 15mg in the am and 15mg in the pm for 3 weeks, does that sound like enough?

No, it is not enough to recover from your proposed cycle. Run it for 6 weeks at that dose or run it @ 50mg for 4 full weeks.
Personally, I'd use Nolva/Tamox or Torem if Clomid gave me trouble. Why stick with Clomid if you don't like the results?

Never heard of a serm causing acne....acne is caused by hormonal imbalance ,if anything serm should help speed the process in getting back to normal,an acne should go away

Personally, I'd use Nolva/Tamox or Torem if Clomid gave me trouble. Why stick with Clomid if you don't like the results?
Good point. I'm gonna just hold onto my half bottle of clomid and order some Nolva/Tamoxifen. I will run the Nolva at 20mg a day for 4 weeks.

if you're acne-prone tho there's also the possibility that the increased testosterone in PCT may cause more breakouts regardless of which SERM you run, and if that's the case you'll have to find the fine balance of dosage that still provides effective recovery but minimizes sides

torem daily dosing is 60mg, nolva is 20 up to you how you taper it out, would have to adjust to individual specifics
I wouldn't say I'm acne prone I never really have much acne. My last cycle I took clomid as my SERM at 40mg a day for 4 weeks and I got pretty bad acne. The clomid worked great but the acne was bad enough IMO to start this thread.

I'm gonna use Nolva as my SERM this time. Any thoughts on how I should run it? Can I divide the daily dose and take 10mg in the am and 10mg in the pm? Should I taper it and how much? Do I need to still run an anti-e with Nolva?

20mg once a day for 4 weeks. Dose it at the same time daily. Don't over complicate it.

Yes you can run the anti-e as well if you wish.
OK I'm decided. I will get the Nolva and go with this. I will run the anti-e at a low dose with it too.

Back