• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

cutting

Absolutely, if you wanted to go the non methyl route they are some of your best bets. 1-andro 4-600mg a day along with 400mg of epi-andro would be nice. Look into XI-KT as well, it would really compliment that cycle.

would 1-andro stack well with epi-andro on a cut?
I'm usually good to go with 4 caps daily of any of the IML andro products. 1-Andro stacked with Epi-Andro, along with training and a calorie deficit of 500 from your daily maintenance will make for a great cut!

I loved epi tren! If you don't mind using a methyl then I'd use it! I was on a bulk and I gained 10lbs and lost about 2% BF. Imagine using it on an actual cut!

I have a few guys now on 4 andro and epi andro

Converts to test and stanolone combined. Awesome combo IMO.

1andro is prob gonna give a stronger size gain IMO.

EB, you are a big fan of 1Andro aren't you?

Newbie question but after my current cycle and post pct I'm going to attempt a cut. How much cardio per day is recommended? I was going to mix in a ton of light weight high rep sets but any advice is appreciated. My diet it in the shitter. Wife and I going thru tough times and shes really hurting me w my kids so I'm turning to the bros for help

I have a few guys now on 4 andro and epi andro

Converts to test and stanolone combined. Awesome combo IMO.

1andro is prob gonna give a stronger size gain IMO.

EB, you are a big fan of 1Andro aren't you?
Yessir, good stuff!

Newbie question but after my current cycle and post pct I'm going to attempt a cut. How much cardio per day is recommended? I was going to mix in a ton of light weight high rep sets but any advice is appreciated. My diet it in the shitter. Wife and I going thru tough times and shes really hurting me w my kids so I'm turning to the bros for help
Ugh, tough to say cause everyone's different. Just to give you insight: I usually have all my clients cut the usual 500 cals from maintenance, continue normal strength training, and gauge from there. As their weight goes down, I readjust maintenance cals and continue to subtract 500 from that.

Some can get away with just diet and strength training, but for the ones that stall, I usually have them do 20 mins HIIT after weights OR 30 mins of HIIT upon waking.

For me personally, I just prefer two strength training sessions a day along with diet...I just can't get most of my clients to hit the weights twice a day. :)

I'm usually good to go with 4 caps daily of any of the IML andro products. 1-Andro stacked with Epi-Andro, along with training and a calorie deficit of 500 from your daily maintenance will make for a great cut!

You would advise this route over a Super DMZ stack? I just finished a bulk with Super DMZ 3.0 stacks and now I'm looking to cut. I considered simply running the same stack again, but do you think this would be a better choice?

You would advise this route over a Super DMZ stack? I just finished a bulk with Super DMZ 3.0 stacks and now I'm looking to cut. I considered simply running the same stack again, but do you think this would be a better choice?
You could still cut with SDMZ, just have to go in to caloric deficit. But a product like Epi-Andro or Epi-Tren is known for helping to burn fat.

I just finished my cycle of epi tren and I'm on the PCT now. I have had some problems but that could just be me. I do not know.

This is less cutting, more of a "staying drier" question/suggestion. Would swapping out decadrol in the monster stack for epi-tren make it overkill in terms of methyls?

I just finished a epitren / epi andro cycle and I swear by it. I've felt the best in my life on this cycle. I wasn't even trying to cut, I got weak strength of will when it comes to food and I cut up pretty nicely. My libido was insane I loved it. My strength went up incredibly beyond what I was expecting and my muscles gained some solid size and they were like a rock. I gained probably about 12 pounds of muscle no shit on this cycle and abs started to come in nicely. I was 158 at the start, ended at around 171ish and lost a lot of fat. I started on epitren and 4 andro but switched to epiandro instead of the 4 and the lethargy I was feeling went away. The only problem I had was a small amount of prolactin based gyno which the caber is doing wonders for already. Slept like a baby.

You could still cut with SDMZ, just have to go in to caloric deficit. But a product like Epi-Andro or Epi-Tren is known for helping to burn fat.

I decided to try stack Epi-Tren and Epi-Andro for this cut.

Back