• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Another Osta Rx question--

pt

Registered
Reaction score
I am planning a halo/dmz cycle for 6 weeks- question- I have two bottles of osta I just got in the mail- should I run this in both PCT. For four weeks then bridge into another cycle after another 4 weeks osta solo? So it would look like this;

Halo 75mg 6 weeks
Dmz 2 caps 4 weeks
PCT with osta 4 weeks
Osta 4 weeks solo
Halo 100mg 6 weeks
Dmz 2 caps 4 weeks
PCT

How does this look? Any changes?

Are you stacking the Halo and SDMZ?

What is your PCT?

I think he means to use the ostra as his PCT.

I'm no expert and this is my first time using this, I don't want my balls to shrink or anything, an I was goin to order 2stacks of DMZ for me and my friend. But we don't want to spend that much until I get paid. So, I was thinking would it be safe to go with 2bottles of DMZ then PCT using OSTRA.???

And how exactly do I use this

Heavy,
Yes sir, stacking the halo and the dmz

The PCT will be;

-Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
-Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
-Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
-E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)
Thinking of adding Osta with this, then using Osta 4 weeks solo after, then back into a halo/dmz stack

Here is the complete cycle I was thinking of;

-Halo- 100mg week one and week 2
75mg for the remaining 4 weeks
-DMZ- 2 caps a day last four weeks
-Advanced cycle support- 4 caps a day

PCT:

Bridge
-Osta- 3 caps a day for 4 weeks
-Bio-forge
-Active xtreme
1 BF, 1 AE Wake up
2 BF, 2 AE 45 min before gym

-Osta 3 caps a day for 4 weeks solo

2nd cycle
-DMZ- 2 caps a day four weeks
-Advanced cycle support- 4 caps a day

PCT
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Heavy,
Yes sir, stacking the halo and the dmz

The PCT will be;

Thinking of adding Osta with this, then using Osta 4 weeks solo after, then back into a halo/dmz stack

Looks stout and well planned out!

Thank you Sir!

Should prove to be a wild ride

Thank you, I will do that

Ok well should I buy the super dmz stack, iv never used this before, I was thinking of just dmz and then ostra?

Ok well should I buy the super dmz stack, iv never used this before, I was thinking of just dmz and then ostra?

What is your experience with ph, what is your age, weight, height and body fat bro?

What is your experience with ph, what is your age, weight, height and body fat bro?

Iv just used products by hurtadomagic.com it had the one androsterone in it and some hgh.
I'm 137 , 5 5" iv say body fat is 5% maybe. I'm turning 18 soon and people would say not to use it but I'm debating it, one person said to try-

SUPER-DMZ Rx 8 WEEK MASS CYCLE
PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

IML's does not recommend anyone under 21 using these products. 18 is too young.

I understand that, they're not steroids though, and iv taken a supplement before that was like had something close to the pro hormone androsterone. And all other products like universal, gaspari, dymatize nutrition have products that say you shouldn't take them if your not 18 or pre workouts/ creative if your not 18

I understand that, they're not steroids though, and iv taken a supplement before that was like had something close to the pro hormone androsterone. And all other products like universal, gaspari, dymatize nutrition have products that say you shouldn't take them if your not 18 or pre workouts/ creative if your not 18
These are "super" sups.

Methadrol and SDMZ are VERY strong and will shut you down 100%. Some would even call them designer steroids.

18 is too young for these products brother.

Being that you are 18, and feel your T levels are low- you should have this checked out by a MD.. Being 18 your t level should be through the roof

18 is too young. When I was 18 I weighed 142 lbs. I went to basic training and came out 188 lbs. It was from eating. I had never eaten as much as BCT, it could be my body was also ready to change but don't rush it. I later rushed it in college but I also learned what I should and should not do. Train, Eat, Sleep and gain knowledge will put you ahead of your peers in the future. Good luck lil brother.

Back