• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My first cycle

Lrdtyrus

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been doing a lot of research on pro hormones an roids. I'm really considering getting on my first cycle. Of super dmz and was wondering if it is a good first product to use I'm 23, 6"1 and 195 lb

I would vote against superdmz3.0. This is a blend of three heavy duty compounds. It ranks as one of my favorites but I cycled much simpler compounds to start with. I would start with Halo Extreme stacked with Epiandro. This will give you nice gains to start with, will be easier on your liver and get you used to cycling.

Also if you are unaware of what Post Cycle Therapy is, then do not start a cycle until you are aware. Its critical to not only understand it and why, but to have the products on hand before you start.

Thanks for the quick reply.... Nah man don't worry I know about pct. another question is about will I lose a lot of my gains on pct ?

Thanks for the quick reply.... Nah man don't worry I know about pct. another question is about will I lose a lot of my gains on pct ?

Lots of variables here ...just keep eating big and training hard [especially while in pct] and you should make noticeable progress that stays.

Back