• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ironmag research clenbuterol

DTC

Registered
Reaction score
I know basically nothing about clen. I am currently getting ready for my next cycle in a month or so. It will consist of msten, deca, 4 andro and all the support stuff I need. Tamoxifen for pct. My question is can I add clen with pct or after it or on cycle? I would like to trim back down the excess I gain from cycle but not sure as how to use it properly. Is this a good choice or should I stick with original plan? T3 sounds appealing but the muscle lose that comes with it are scary to me.

Who's human?

I know basically nothing about clen. I am currently getting ready for my next cycle in a month or so. It will consist of msten, deca, 4 andro and all the support stuff I need. Tamoxifen for pct. My question is can I add clen with pct or after it or on cycle? I would like to trim back down the excess I gain from cycle but not sure as how to use it properly. Is this a good choice or should I stick with original plan? T3 sounds appealing but the muscle lose that comes with it are scary to me.

Clen can be negligible. If your diet is in check that should be all you need + time. If your already a lower body fat % the clen will definitely make a difference. If your just a chubster like me and take clen your not really sure when it's the hard work and when it's the clen. Although in my opinion it allowed me to eat a little more and still cut. Hard to tell though since I had a little epitren, epiandro and clen. The shaking and cramps arn't worth the trouble unless your pretty dead set on dropping some weight and can't control your diet.

Back