• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cyanostane a few days in...

chibears

Registered
Reaction score
I am on my 4th day of Cyanostane, 2x/day. I can definitely feel better pumps while I lift. Seems great so far, anyone else have any experiences they would like to share about Cyanostane? Just wondering what to expect a couple weeks down the road, I have my diet on point and am training hard! This is my first PH cycle.

Brother as long as you keep the diet in tuned you can expect to go up in weight and stronger lifts.

Strength gains will be prevalent & you should have no issues putting on 8lbs LBM.

Cool, good to know, my vascularity has increased as well, muscles seem harder, my main goal is to shed some body fat, great stuff so far!

I always take Cyanostane with food. Does the amount of food I eat when I take it matter?

Is increased vascularity usually associated with Cyanostane? About a week in and I can really see a difference.

Is increased vascularity usually associated with Cyanostane? About a week in and I can really see a difference.

Vascularity is associated with cyano bro. Such a great prod!!!

Back