• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Road to Olympus :) MSTEN + 4-ANDRO Log

Spookafella

Registered
Reaction score
Alright fellaz starting my cycle on Friday July 25th. Just thought i'd post it up now.

Running IML MSTEN RX at 20MG/4-Andro at 100MG for 4 weeks
Height - 6' 0"
Weight - 160lbs

Here is a pic of my goodies.

Will update every so often. Will be posting before and after pictures at the end of the cycle.
Only going to be doing light legs because just got off Letro and joints in knees aren't to good. So won't be updating on legs.

Would like to thank everyone that helped me with all my questions as I have been wanting to run this cycle for a while now but wanted to make sure I did all the research I needed before doing so.

Let the gains begin :)

Cool. If you have any lethargy issues, just bump the 4-Andro dose to 4 caps daily. Also, wouldn't hurt to get some joint support...IML's Flex Rx is awesome!

Just popped my first pills. Update later today after workout.

Friday 7/25

Okay so today was a Back and Biceps day.
Some of the names of the workout I don't know so I made it up.

Back

Pull up 3 sets of 10

Reverse Lat Pulldown
80x10
120x10
150x10
170x5 drop 120x8

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
80x10
120x10
140x8
150x5 drop 100x10

Seated Rows
120x10
180x10
200x7
220x5 drop 120x10

Iso Lateral Front Lat Pulldown
45x10
70x10
90x10

Seated Row Precor Machine
120x10
150x10
210x10
250x5 drop 120x10

Biceps

Standing Cable Curls
60x10
100x10
120x8 drop 80x10

Seated Incline Dumbell Curls
3 sets of 25x7 each arm

Forearm Curl
5 sets of 40x10

Didn't get to do much biceps. Just got back to the gym like a week and a half ago so my strength and muscle stamina sucks.

Weighed myself elf and was 157.6lbs

Feeling normal on first day. Nothing more to log. Tomorrow is chest and triceps.

Last edited:
This should be a good cycle. Be sure to drink plenty of water. What really helped me was filling a gallon jug every morning and then making sure to drink the whole thing before going to bed that night. Drinking more than a gallon of water a day while on cycle is good too.

Thanks. Im trying to drink as much water as I can. I probably drank a gallon already or close to it and still have 4 hours or so till I sleep. I got a small bladder so im trying not to drink an hour or two before I go bed before im going to be up all night going to the restroom.

Day 2

Chest

Flat Bench
135x10
225x5
185x10
135x10
135x10

Incline Bench
115x10
115x7
115x5
95x10

Decline Bench
135x10
185x4
135x10

Cable Flys
40x10
60x10
70x10 drop 40x10

Tricep

Seated Machine Dips
100x10
150x10
120x10

Sitting Dumbell Tricep Extension
30x10
40x5
Shoulder and Triceps started to die after

Standing Cable Tricep Pushdown
50x10
70x10
50x10
50x10

My muscles be dying real quick. Don't usually lift this light. After my first set of excercise it's already dead. Never use to be like this. Although I just got back 2 weeks ago and just got off Letro a week or so before starting this cycle. Hopefully everything goes better soon.

Changed up my split when I started my cycle. Gonna go back to my old split.

Tomorrow Shoulders/Traps.

Back from gym. Shoulders and traps day. Not going to log my workouts since I went light on shoulders. Shoulders have been a problem for me for couple years now from extending it from boxing my friend. So I can't go heavy or it might pop. Went heavy on traps though. Overall was a really good workout. I felt I had more energy today. My muscles feel fuller. Tomorrow is rest then back to Chest/shoulders.

Day 5

Chest/Shoulders day. Strength is same. Don't feel nothing yet. Hopefully it kicks in soon and hard towards the last week or two.

Day 7

Weight 164.6 (+7lbs)

Its about 12ish in the am right now. Can't sleep so decided to log. Weighed myself before I decided to try and go to bed and came out at 164.6. Which is +7 lbs from begining weight. I know its a coincidence that it came out to .6 and +7lbs on the 7th day. Pretty amazed right now. Although I did take a weigh gainer shake before and drank a little water but still +7 seems to be good so far. I see a little change in physique but then again I keep looking at myself in the mirror everyday. I gotta stop doing that. Seen little strength gains in my back workout +3-5 more reps on my heavier sets. Don't feel sore at the day after my workouts so thats a plus. It could be from all the weight gainer shakes i'm consuming. But then again it this stack has to have major role in this. Won't log again till end of Week 2 ( Day14 ) since it seems like im the only one posting on this thread. So see ya till then !

If I plan to extend the cycle to 6 weeks instead of 4. Could I sub the 4-Andro for Epi-Tren the last 2 weeks ? Or should I just stick with the 4-Andro. For the MSten should I go up 30mg for the last 2 weeks ? Or would that be too harsh ? Maybe 30mg last week ?

Also would a 4 week PCT be good enough for a 6 week cycle or do I have to extend the PCT also ?

Side effects so far :
- Oily Skin so little acne forming
- Lethargy, after I take my pills I seem to get real tired and fall asleep for like couple mins then I head to gym. In the gym I'm okay and can get a good workout in though.

Posting updated weight and strength gains tomorrow.

If I plan to extend the cycle to 6 weeks instead of 4. Could I sub the 4-Andro for Epi-Tren the last 2 weeks ? Or should I just stick with the 4-Andro. For the MSten should I go up 30mg for the last 2 weeks ? Or would that be too harsh ? Maybe 30mg last week ?

Also would a 4 week PCT be good enough for a 6 week cycle or do I have to extend the PCT also ?

Side effects so far :
- Oily Skin so little acne forming
- Lethargy, after I take my pills I seem to get real tired and fall asleep for like couple mins then I head to gym. In the gym I'm okay and can get a good workout in though.

Posting updated weight and strength gains tomorrow.
I would just stick to your normal dose of M-Sten and 4-Andro; no point in changing compounds or upping doses in the last week or two. And if you wanted to extend your PCT a couple weeks, it certainly wouldn't hurt.

So it would be no point if I up the dosage of the MSten to 30mg in week 5-6 if I was to make it a 6 week cycle ?

Do you think a 4 week PCT would be enough though ? I don't have enough Nolva for more than 4 weeks nor any PCT stuff.

So it would be no point if I up the dosage of the MSten to 30mg in week 5-6 if I was to make it a 6 week cycle ?

Do you think a 4 week PCT would be enough though ? I don't have enough Nolva for more than 4 weeks nor any PCT stuff.
Extending the cycle is already going to be more stress on your system, no reason to double the stress by upping the dose.

4 week PCT should be fine.

Okay make sense. Do you recommend extending it ? First time using MSten and I heard it kicks in about week 3 ? So would week 5 and 6 be great ?

Okay make sense. Do you recommend extending it ? First time using MSten and I heard it kicks in about week 3 ? So would week 5 and 6 be great ?
As a rep I can't recommend running a methyl longer than 4 weeks, but I do know people have and enjoyed the results.

Day 14

Weight 167 (+9.10lbs)

Today is Day 14. Strength has gone up but not by much. Well at least to me. Lol. Starting week 3 tomorrow in which most people say starts to kick in. I am bigger though in size. Girlfriend and parents are noticing it. Pretty happy with the size gains since I'm only half way into it.

Some strength gains so far

Chest Press
225x5 to 225x9 (+4 reps)

Reverse Lat Pulldown
170x5 to 210x5 (+40lbs)

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
150x5 to 150x10 (+5 reps)

These are just an idea of how much my strength went up. All other lifts went up also. Today is backs/traps. Lets get it :)

Day 14

Weight 167 (+9.10lbs)

Today is Day 14. Strength has gone up but not by much. Well at least to me. Lol. Starting week 3 tomorrow in which most people say starts to kick in. I am bigger though in size. Girlfriend and parents are noticing it. Pretty happy with the size gains since I'm only half way into it.

Some strength gains so far

Chest Press
225x5 to 225x9 (+4 reps)

Reverse Lat Pulldown
170x5 to 210x5 (+40lbs)

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
150x5 to 150x10 (+5 reps)

These are just an idea of how much my strength went up. All other lifts went up also. Today is backs/traps. Lets get it :)
Good work!

Day 18

Weight 171.2 ( +13.12lbs )

Weight gain is coming slowly. Mainly because my diet sucks. My weight gainers messing up my appetite at times. Makes me feel bloated. Take in two shakes a day that equal to 1,200 calories and 110g of protein. Around 2-3 meals not counting the shakes totaling to about 3,000 calories little more little less ? Any tips on how I can gain more weight ? Thinking more food like steak.

Strength gains are coming very slow. Will it hit hard in the last week ? Overall I think I'm seeing more size gains then strength gains. But it aint the end yet.

Day 18

Weight 171.2 ( +13.12lbs )

Weight gain is coming slowly. Mainly because my diet sucks. My weight gainers messing up my appetite at times. Makes me feel bloated. Take in two shakes a day that equal to 1,200 calories and 110g of protein. Around 2-3 meals not counting the shakes totaling to about 3,000 calories little more little less ? Any tips on how I can gain more weight ? Thinking more food like steak.
Beef, whole eggs, nuts, nut butters, avocados...basically, high calorie foods with healthy fats.

Okay thanks. Going to try eat 2-3 steaks a day or something.

I just ordered another bottle of MSten, 4Andro, Advance Cycle, & E-Control 2.0 with code ebfitness15 saved me like $20. So I guess I'm the winner here :) Should be coming in tomorrow. Bought it to extend the cycle to 6 weeks but we'll see how the end of week 4 is first.

Thanks!

Okay thanks. Going to try eat 2-3 steaks a day or something.

I just ordered another bottle of MSten, 4Andro, Advance Cycle, & E-Control 2.0 with code ebfitness15 saved me like $20. So I guess I'm the winner here :) Should be coming in tomorrow. Bought it to extend the cycle to 6 weeks but we'll see how the end of week 4 is first.

Thanks!
Right on, brotha!

Look what I got today :)

Going to extend the cycle to 6 weeks unless something comes up.

Why is the MSten capsules different colors ? The one of the left is from Strongsupplementshop and it's like yellow. While the one I got today from IronMagLabs is orange.

Look what I got today :)

Going to extend the cycle to 6 weeks unless something comes up.

Why is the MSten capsules different colors ? The one of the left is from Strongsupplementshop and it's like yellow. While the one I got today from IronMagLabs is orange.

Most likely just manufactured at different times. Thinks like colors and cap seals will look different.

Day 28

Weight - 157.6 to 173.6 +(16lbs)

End of week 4. Not much weight gain since last update. I guess it's alright. Wanted to hit 20+ but my diet was crap. Still got 2 weeks left though. Going to try keep the calories up on these last two weeks! No major sides. Little if any lethargy. Only a problem is when I don't take the pills with enough food in my system then I'll start to fall asleep. Moderate bacne. Not too bad. Other than that no sides.

Flat Bench
225x5 to 275x4

Beginning MAX rep 245x1
Goal is 315x1

Reverse Lat Pulldown
170x5 to 210x5

Seated Rows
220x5 to 240x5

All other lifts went up. Just listing the main lifts.

Tomorrow begins week 5. Let us commence :)

Back