• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Noob help (Prohormones)

rinod72

Registered
Reaction score
In the past I have run a couple of PHs (Halo and Epi), but I need some advice.

Looking to run a stack that focuses solely on getting ripped. I was thinking about running Halo again, but was wondering what other PHs stacked well with it. Not looking for the strongest PH just one that makes sense.

I've seen people talking about running 4-andro with the Halo. Any and all thoughts are appreciated.

In the past I have run a couple of PHs (Halo and Epi), but I need some advice.

Looking to run a stack that focuses solely on getting ripped. I was thinking about running Halo again, but was wondering what other PHs stacked well with it. Not looking for the strongest PH just one that makes sense.

I've seen people talking about running 4-andro with the Halo. Any and all thoughts are appreciated.
Why not just run Epi-Tren?

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/epi-tren-rx/

I have actually run Epi-Tren before. I had some extreme side-effects, but it may have been because of my complete lack of competence. I ran about 5 weeks of Halo, then went straight into a 4 week cycle of Epi. I am guessing that was not the best idea.

If I run the Epi what is the recommended length of time? I was wanting to run 6-8 weeks. Also, should I run Clomid as my PCT?

Sorry if I am not asking the right questions, I am pretty green with the terminology.

Thanks for the help.

I have actually run Epi-Tren before. I had some extreme side-effects, but it may have been because of my complete lack of competence. I ran about 5 weeks of Halo, then went straight into a 4 week cycle of Epi. I am guessing that was not the best idea.

If I run the Epi what is the recommended length of time? I was wanting to run 6-8 weeks. Also, should I run Clomid as my PCT?

Sorry if I am not asking the right questions, I am pretty green with the terminology.

Thanks for the help.
First off, start specifying WHICH Epi you're referring to in future posts, haha!

Ok, how about this: since you've already run Epi-Tren and Halo, and you're looking to run a 6-8 week cycle, how about Epi-Andro? It's a DHT PH (no actual Epistane). It has great hardening/fat burning effects but mild enough to run for 6-8 weeks...in MY opinion. I would run at LEAST 4 caps daily.

Haha, will start being more specific. Thanks for the advice.

Back