• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

2nd Cycle advice -1-DHEA, 4-ANDRO + Super DMZ 2.0

jbingham

Registered
Reaction score
Hey... starting to plan my 2nd cycle. Had a blast on 1-DHEA and 4-Andro for 4 weeks, wish I would have run longer. Great gains, loved it... Then it fell apart. Didn't use a SERM, just OTC PTC and totally lost my motivation + last 2 months of wifes pregnancy so I've put on a few pounds I don't need and lost my a bunch of my sweet gains.

33 Yr Old
210 LBS
6'4
Planning 2nd Cycle

Back in the gym now, using IF to burn off the fat quickly.

For my 2nd run, I'd like to run 1-DHEA (ALPHA MASS from FRL) and 4-ANDRO RX (IML) for 8 weeks to really maximize the benefits from the 1-DHEA. I started seeing huge benefits in the 3rd and 4th week last time and then it was over. Wanting to confirm this is safe since both of these are non-methylated.

I'd also like to stack in the Super DMZ 2.0 during the last 4 weeks of the run. I have on cycle assist that I'll be running the whole time. Just wanting to make sure this is safe, reasonable. Here's what it'll look like

Week 1-4
Alpha Mass by FRL
4-Andro by IML
Cycle Support by IML

Week 5-8
Alpha Mass by FRL
4-Andro by IML
Super DMZ 2.0 by BSL
Cycle Support by IML
DAA during week 8 to preload for Test boost

Week 9-12
DAA
After Cycle by Dynamic Forumlas
Tamoxifen 20/20/20/10

Will run Creatine, Fish Oil the entire time

Any advice, additions, tweaks are greatly appreciated!

Back