• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Injection vs. Oral

JimJohnson

Registered
Reaction score
Can someone, who is experienced with steroids, clarify the difference between taking an oral anabolic vs. having it injected? It seems like the pro athletes are more into the ones that they inject but the store here has a lot of the oral ones. Kind of curious if there is a difference between results & side effects between the two methods.

Thoughts?

Bioavailibility. Injectable AAS does not have to pass through your digestive system to enter your bloodstream. Oral anabolics face the hurdle of passing through your liver. Since your liver is designed to filter, it would render most orals useless. To counteract this, the orals are methylated, which is a chemistry tweak that helps oral compounds survive the first pass through the liver, making it more bioavailable. This creates the issue of liver stress, which is why orals should be taken in cycles of four weeks at a time.
The results vary depending on many factors so its tough to answer that question and side effects are also dependant on too many variables.

Orals are easier,injections are work in my book,I was on big test an deca stacks for months an I found that doing 4 to 6 week oral stacks an time off was more beneficial to my gains an body

Of course we also carry great anabolic products that are non-methylated: Epi-Andro, 1-Andro, 4-Andro, Osta, Deca-Drol...

Of course we also carry great anabolic products that are non-methylated: Epi-Andro, 1-Andro, 4-Andro, Osta, Deca-Drol...
The 4 andro and epiandro keep me anabolic all the time

Yes. I love these products. I take an occasional break but its never too long.

6u4yje4u.jpg

Since those are non-methylated does that mean they do not require liver support while on cycle?

Since those are non-methylated does that mean they do not require liver support while on cycle?
Correct. If you are only using them then liver support is not necessary

Back