• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super dmz with cycle assist

Honeybadger

Registered
Reaction score
I workout with a guy who suggested I try super dmz. I asked about it an he suggested I take it with CEL cycle assist.

I would be first time user. I'm 165 lean (8-10%) and looking to add some lean muscle in a shorter period of time.

Is this a good product to take with dmz, and are there any red flags to look out for?

Thanks.

Advanced Cycle Support all the way.

A lot of things I've been told is that I need serious prescription hormones on post cycle. However, I've been told by others, using a product such as what you've listed or the cel brand (the profiles look the same and if I'm ordering the dmz from you, may as well get the cycle assist through you guys).

That said, are these two items good to go?

A lot of things I've been told is that I need serious prescription hormones on post cycle. However, I've been told by others, using a product such as what you've listed or the cel brand (the profiles look the same and if I'm ordering the dmz from you, may as well get the cycle assist through you guys).

That said, are these two items good to go?

Absolutely

I will have to order them and post my results/exp with them.

I know a lot of people use ph but I've always been natural. I've been afraid of the possible negative effect to my body. It seems that dmz is well tolerated and the load on the liver isn't as dangerous as some alternatives.

IML Advanced cycle support has what is says it has in it.....that has not been my experience with CEL's products to say the least

I have one more question. I was at the gym last night, and I was talking to the guy about my plans to purchase these two items.

He asked what my pct was, and where I was getting my nolvadex. I googled it and it's a breast cancer med!! Wth?

Is this guy just messing with me, or is this the real deal?

Nolvadex is used in pct....but i would recommend clomid over nolvadex...clomid and a armotase inhibitor are a better.choice then.nolvadex.....i think you might want to do some research first...

Nolvadex is used in pct....but i would recommend clomid over nolvadex...clomid and a armotase inhibitor are a better.choice then.nolvadex.....i think you might want to do some research first...
That's why I'm here, doing research.

Back