• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My Iron Mag Reserach Experience

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
Why Iron Mag Research?​

Hi, guys. As most of you know by now, Iron Mag Research, led by our own Heavy Iron, is the latest research chemical company to make its way into the community. I have personally known Heavy for about 5 years and during this time I have watched him progress from your every day forum poster to one of the most well respected and trusted authorities on the subject of performance enhancement. Seeing the direction he was going, I knew it was only a matter of time before he would make his mark on the BB'ing landscape in more ways than one. With a clear vision and guided by the same principles that helped make his online persona a success, Iron Mag Research was formed.

Over the years there have been numerous peptide-research companies pop up claiming product superiority, but in almost all cases, this bold statement rested on nothing more than good intentions and wishful thinking. However, with wide fluctuations in pricing and an even greater variance in product quality, it quickly became apparent that if a company wanted to lend credibility to its claims, it needed more than just a few reassuring words and fancy bottling--it needed proof!

That's where Iron Mag Research comes in. Although I could be wrong, to my knowledge there are no other peptide-chem companies which are subjecting their products to the same degree of quality control as Iron Mag Research. While many companies do absolutely no product testing, opting to instead place full trust in their manufacturer, there is a small percentage which have gone beyond the norm by performing intermittent, 3rd party lab testing on their products, but there is a problem associated with this type of testing. It is expensive! In many cases the cost to test a single batch of raw material exceeds the cost of the material itself, taking a big bite out of the company's potential profit margins and discouraging them from implementing testing on a wider scale. This leaves the products susceptible to both purity & potency issues, which unfortunately, are commonplace in today's market.

This is where Iron Mag Research exceeds its competition. Prior to sale, the raw materials for each and every batch of every single product in their inventory is subjected to a comprehensive mass spec analysis to ensure that the product being sold is of the highest quality available. In an untrustworthy industry, this is the only way to guarantee that a company's product meets label claims. Obviously, the increased cost connected to this routine practice will have an affect on the price of the products, but ensuring product quality is not something that can be done for free. Additional steps must be taken. When Iron Mag was deciding what direction they wanted to go, it was determined right from the get-go that product quality was not something they were willing to compromise, as selling polluted, under-dosed, or potentially fake products is inconsistent with the beliefs of the company owners. On top of that, it was an opportunity to diversify--to bring attention to their company by doing something that the other companies weren't doing. If you ask me, they made a wise decision.

These days, there are enough peptide-chem companies out there to meet everyone's needs. For those who want to spend as little as possible and are willing to take significant risks with product quality, there are a multitude of companies out there to choose from, but for those who aren't willing to play games with their health and progress, Iron Mag Research offers the highest quality research chems available anywhere. Lest anyone think that these products are going to break the bank, let me reassure you that this is not the case at all. Although priced higher than most of the competition out of sheer necessity, the fact is that this stuff is still relatively inexpensive, as the production cost associated with the raw materials themselves is low. If this is the case, then one must wonder why so many other companies, many of which perform no mass spec testing at all, still sell their products at prices approaching those of Iron Mag Research? The reason is simple--greed. Unlike Iron Mag Research, which sets its prices based on manufacturing, production, and lab testing costs, along with reasonable room for profit--many other companies simply increase their profit margins to absurd proportions, allowing them to make more $$$ on each sale they make. Believe me when I tell you that most research chems can be purchased from the manufacturer for a tiny fraction of what the customer is being charged. I some cases, I have seen profit margins exceeding 1,000%.

Prior to writing this article, I was provided with the mass spec tests for the products I am going to log over the coming months. They were immediately furnished to me without even having to ask. Although my previous interactions with Iron Mag Research's owners have convinced me of their trustworthiness and integrity, their willingness to gain credibility by providing evidence, rather than asking me to take them at their word, is something I can respect. While it is true that I would have supported this company even if they decided to do business like the other chem companies, simply because they are my friends, their decision to do business in this way--putting out the best products possible--allows me to support the company by stressing product quality, which is something we can all appreciate.

Look for my logs on the various IMR products here at IMF, ASF, and anywhere else IMR is a sponsor.

Note: IMR products are for research purposes only and are not for human use

Awesome

I currently shop from HCP, and they ship to my AP, FPO military address and i've had no problems... "receiving" shipments in discretionary packaging. Can I expect the same from IMR?

I currently shop from HCP, and they ship to my AP, FPO military address and i've had no problems... "receiving" shipments in discretionary packaging. Can I expect the same from IMR?

Although I can't speak directly for the company (I am not an owner), I can say that in every area I have witnessed so far, they have gone to great lengths to assure both product quality and customer service. I see no reason why they wouldn't ship to PO box's or military addresses, although to be sure, you should PM Heavy Iron and get a direct answer.

One thing I do know is that they are doing everything possible to make sure that no other research chem company surpasses them in any way. They are building up their company on the precepts of quality and consistency...and only a foolish company would go to such great lengths in these areas, only to fall short in an easily controllable area like customer service. I would be shocked if they weren't up to par in terms of customer service.

Back