• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

starting pct tomorrow. have question

kimber1911

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so my run is over. I am starting pct tomorrow. I have clomid, nolva , e control that came w the m sten stack and I want to use clenbeuterol to get rid of some stubborn belly fat.
Whats the dosages I should run clomid/nolva? Should I bother w my e control and ultra male rx I have? And if I do a short stint of clenbeuterol, how long on and off with it?

Many thanks guys

Most docs will say 50 mg Clomid daily for 6-12 weeks or 20 mg Nolva for 6-12 weeks.

I would personally opt for the shorter duration brother.

Hell 1 bottle for 4 weeks is plenty,you got 2 pct's there,use clomid 40/50mg for 4 weeks with ultra male,save the other half bottle of ultra male an the nolvadex for another pct

Whats the reason for us in ultra male instead of nolva? What should I do w my unopened bottle of e control?

Whats the reason for us in ultra male instead of nolva? What should I do w my unopened bottle of e control?
You can take E-Control following a SERM to prevent estrogen rebound.

Unless ya did an extreme cycle of test,stacking nolva an clomid is totally unecessary for any IML products,one or other is fine,an ultra male will be an extra libido booster...an ya could do what EB said with the e control

Ok I startrd clomid and ultra male. But im gonna do 2 weeks clenbeuterol while on pct since my bmi is too high. Gonna shed some stubborn fat and let the new muscle shine thru

And yes im gonna start gearinh up for a hardcore test cycle.

How do guys keep acne at bay? The superdrol I took made me break out worse than ever. Its not bday but I never break out like that.

It's the other way for me,superdrol does me good an test gives me pimples,tanning helps an acne body scrub

How does tanning help? Been using dish soap in shower. Seems to be getting better

Day 2 pct I actually felt stronger in gym today

How does tanning help? Been using dish soap in shower. Seems to be getting better

Day 2 pct I actually felt stronger in gym today
Haha! I actually started using dish soap a few months back and have definitely noticed my skin being clearer. It's also a hell of a lot cheaper than buying bar soap all the time.

Dish soap?...that don't even sound good,maybe on chest back an shoulders but I wouldn't be scrubbing your balls with it lol

Dish soap?...that don't even sound good,maybe on chest back an shoulders but I wouldn't be scrubbing your balls with it lol
Actually, most anti bacterial dish soaps and bar soaps contain the same ingredients...but the dish soap lasts a lot longer, especially diluted with water. Funny thing is, I got this tip from one of my higher-end clients!

And leaves u smelling like fresh oranges !! It definitely dries ur skin out. A good moisturizer is a must

Sometimes I take acne spot treatment with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide in it and rub it all over my face, back and chest an hour before I get into the shower at night. I then use an acne soap with salicylic acid in it when in the shower to wash my face, back and chest.

Back