• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

dmz rx 3.0

austin3565

Registered
Reaction score
ive done 4 cycle's of PH, i did dmz 2.0 and had good results so im excited for this go around i would just like for some more experience to review my cycle.

week 1-4: DMZ 2/2/2/2
4 andro 2/2/2/2
ultra male rx 1/1/1/1
advanced cycle support 3/3/3/3

week 4-8: ultra male rx 1/1/1/1
advanced cycle support 2/2/2/2
E-control 3/3/3/3
nolva 30/20/20/20

staples week 1-8: taurine
supper cissus
multi
L-glutamine
protein
nitrix 2.0
BCAA's
fish oils

i also have bottles of liv52, milk thistle, and Hawthorne berries extract. my question is do i need these since advanced cycle support has all of them in its ingredients. or should i up the dossing with them independently?

any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

Taking those extra support supps along with ACS wouldn't hurt, but it's by no means a must.

ok ill just throw them in there then, is there anything that you would do differentlyor suggest me to change?

hey so ill try my best to summarize this as best as possible. so i was going to originally try epistrong but it said sold out after i placed my ordered so i thought it was out but turns out i got the last bottle of it. would it be possible to run right after the other then do pct after that, or even stacking both?

That would be 4 meth prohormones so it'd be stressful. It's all what you are willing to do and if you think you can handle any side effects. I would think you would be fine just get blood work and check on BP often. I know their are several 4 compound PHs and people have ran them with no problem

ok ill just throw them in there then, is there anything that you would do differentlyor suggest me to change?

I would skip the epi and just up ypur 4andro to four caps per day. You will need another bottle of it.
Yup, upping the 4-Andro to 4 caps daily is the only change I would make.

Back