• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 3.0 inquiry

Lgnspkr

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, basically I was wondering if running a 4 week cycle of SDMZ would yield noticeable mass gains for me. I'm familiar with prohormones and have ran 2 cycles before this, one being a cycle of m-sten, the other being a cycle of Halo and super tren. I got great results from the m-sten, and alright results from the halotren cycle. I plan on waiting till about november/December before I would begin this cycle as I am still in PCT from the second cycle at the moment, maybe even longer. Any dosing protocols or the like is appreciated but I'd like to run the absolute minimum possible of compounds before I start upping dosages.

If you plan to run superdmz3.0, start with one cap per day. Its strong enough to yield good results at that dose. If you feel good you can up it to two caps.
Couple it with 4andro to combat lethargy and libido issues at 2 caps per day minimum. Superdmz3.0 os the strongest anabolic on the market today and with a good dialed in diet and solid training regimen, you will absolutely see results.

If you plan to run superdmz3.0, start with one cap per day. Its strong enough to yield good results at that dose. If you feel good you can up it to two caps.
Couple it with 4andro to combat lethargy and libido issues at 2 caps per day minimum. Superdmz3.0 os the strongest anabolic on the market today and with a good dialed in diet and solid training regimen, you will absolutely see results.
Spot on.

Back