• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

What is epi/andro

Machmood

Registered
Reaction score
So I know tren is basically the oral version of trenbolone, and some other orals are relate to tbol. What exactly is epi/andro? The name seems misleading because it's not epistsne

So it's stanolone? Essentially DHT, comparable to masteron?

So it's stanolone? Essentially DHT, comparable to masteron?
I wouldn't compare it to masteron but yes stanolone/dht is more on the right track.

Would epi/andro potemtislly be harsh on the hairline? If so I'd rather just get more epi/tren and try upping it to 6 caps a day

I'm on 3 caps of epiandro and 4 caps of epitren a day right now and I feel fine. This is the end of week 1 of a 6 week long cycle. I'm gonna go up to 4 or 5 caps of epiandro a day. I will also go up to 5 or 6 caps of epitren a day too if I can handle it. If I start getting some bad sides as I go up I'll just cut the dosage of the epitren back. I'm also taking 1 cap of e-control a day. This is my second time to use epiandro in a stack and I think it's awesome, it makes you feel great and look harder. I don't know about the hairline question, I've always had a full head of hair.

I haven't heard of any hair loss issues from Epi-Andro, and it's been out a while now. But I suppose if you're extremely prone to male pattern baldness it could be an issue.

Back