• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 2.0 Pulse cycle HELP?

PowerBull

Registered
Reaction score
I would be interested on pulsing Super DMZ 2.0 and was wondering if somebody would help me with the pulse cycle layout? My stats are: height 185cm weiht 82kg age 26 and been lifting weights for 6 years. My goals are to build some lean mass and gain some stregth, Training is pyramid stye like for example Bench 6 sets 12/10/8/6/4/4 trining 3 times a week mon, wed, fri diet is lean bulk.

Last edited:
Pulsing is generally not a good idea. Your body will be put through enough stress doing a normal cycle let alone a pulse cycle. There is no known benefit to this type of cycling. Either take it straight through or hold off. Superdmz2.0 is a heavy-duty stacked compound that is generally taken at 2 caps per day but im sure you will see results with one cap a day dosing.

Yeah, no reason to have blood levels all over the place; best to have nice, consistent dosing.

Back