• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMagLabs Super DMZ 3.0Rx Log & Review

gracian

Registered
Reaction score
Big thanks are due to Chez & Spiny over at IML for hooking it up with some SDMZ3.0! They know already that I loved it the first time I ran it and as we speak I've been running it for almost 3 weeks.

Strength, endurance, aggression and overall alpha feeling are in full effect, delivering every bit of punch that my first run produced. Another thing that I've noticed is that eating is not negatively effected by this compound. This is pretty interesting considering how potent this stuff is.

Three weeks into my second run of this product and it's my confirmed, hands down favorite.

I might extend this out to a total of 6 weeks, but we'll see how it goes. Today began my real blast (been cruising for a while then bumped my test to 750 for about 6-8 weeks now),I'm adding in 600mg EQ & 400mg tren ace as well.

The ace should be kicking in by the time I hit 4 weeks or at least getting close, but extending my sdmz run will allow it to really get going and counterbalance the loss of strength.

Anyway, I'm not sure what I weigh. I try to stay away from scales and just go by how I look. Right now I'm probably somewhere around 210-215, maybe a little more idk.

Took this after today's chest session.

2-16.jpg

been hitting the heavy dumbbells but took it easy today and used mostly machines. Volume was good though and I feel it was a very productive workout.

Back