• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My first Stack, What do you think?

bamafan11

Registered
Reaction score
I am 28yo, 175#s, 5' 9". I want to loose some stomach fat, get harder muscles and put a few pounds of muscle on and increase vascularity. Here is what I have so far.

Week 1-6
Halo 2 caps/day for the first week or 2 then up to 3 caps/day
Matrix 2 caps/day
U. Male 1 cap/day (week 3 through 6)
Cycle Support 2 caps/day

Week 7-10
Matrix 2 caps/day
U.Male 1 cap/day
Cycle Support 2 caps/day
E Control 3 caps/day (last 3 weeks)

Questions

1. I want to be sure that I don't need to put Nolvadex at 10mg twice a day for the entire 10 weeks. I am just scared of the gyno, but I really don't think this will be a problem but you never know. Can it hurt anything if I do use it for the entire 10 weeks?
  2. Is 6 weeks of Halo much more beneficial than 4 weeks?
  3. Should I use Liver Support?
  4. If I use Nolva as part of my PCT, what should I take away?
  5. Ultra Male week 3-6 a good idea or not?

Anyone have any other thoughts?

I am 28yo, 175#s, 5' 9". I want to loose some stomach fat, get harder muscles and put a few pounds of muscle on and increase vascularity. Here is what I have so far.

Week 1-6
Halo 2 caps/day for the first week or 2 then up to 3 caps/day
Matrix 2 caps/day
U. Male 1 cap/day (week 3 through 6)
Cycle Support 2 caps/day

Week 7-10
Matrix 2 caps/day
U.Male 1 cap/day
Cycle Support 2 caps/day
E Control 3 caps/day (last 3 weeks)

Questions

1. I want to be sure that I don't need to put Nolvadex at 10mg twice a day for the entire 10 weeks. I am just scared of the gyno, but I really don't think this will be a problem but you never know. Can it hurt anything if I do use it for the entire 10 weeks?
  2. Is 6 weeks of Halo much more beneficial than 4 weeks?
  3. Should I use Liver Support?
  4. If I use Nolva as part of my PCT, what should I take away?
  5. Ultra Male week 3-6 a good idea or not?

Anyone have any other thoughts?

You dont need Nolva as Halo doesn't aromatize creatine gyno. Taking nolva for this cycle even at a 6wk run isn't necessary. Halo at six weeks at 3 pills a day is going to be a great for first run imo.

You should always take a liver support with any oral muscle builder! Again Halo is the beginner stack and you don't need nolva for pct bro. Good luck, now go rock it!!!

You dont need Nolva as Halo doesn't aromatize creatine gyno. Taking nolva for this cycle even at a 6wk run isn't necessary. Halo at six weeks at 3 pills a day is going to be a great for first run imo.

You should always take a liver support with any oral muscle builder! Again Halo is the beginner stack and you don't need nolva for pct bro. Good luck, now go rock it!!!

Echo Chris' comments above. This is also my first run with any sort of pro hormone or synthetic so I was concerned as well about gyno, dosages, liver damage, etc. After reading on this forum, and several others, IronMagLabs has the best combo in terms of on cycle and post cycle support, not to mention products that actually work. I had originally planned to take a Halo/Cyano combo but decided to go with only Halo since I had never done a cycle before. My experience/results thus far has been very very good. I decided to go with the recommended dose of 2 Halo per day, and that has yielded good results. Phenomenal pumps--to the point of where it is actually painful and it feels like my muscles are growing quickly, siginificant increase in strength, reduced body fat, low to no water retention (none that I can notice), no acne or other skin irritations. One thing I noticed others being concerned about was an increase in blood pressure. I have seen the opposite effect, more of a balancing-even pressure, better endurance, no mood swings (as a matter of fact, it has given me a sense of well being--you just feel better). Only negative effects are lethargy and a slight headache during the first two weeks. Lethargy will continue and you may experience the headaches again when you go to 3 Halo a day, but very insignificant.

Going into my 4th week now, and believe that doing a 6wk with an increase to 3/day on the 3rd or 4th week would be optimal.

Also agree with Chris on the Nolva. Shouldn't need it.

I believe the liver support is covered with the Advanced Cycle Support that comes with the stack.

I am taking the recommended doses of each for the Halo Stack, which includes everything needed for the PCT. I'm seriously considering going to 3/day right now and extending to 6 weeks as my body has adjusted and can tolerate the increase.

Again, Halo's great & you'll notice a difference within the first couple of days.

Let me know how it goes.

BC

I like cycle support to keep my blood pressure in check, but at 42 I don't trust my liver to any single source. I stack liv 52 on to every cycle.

Acs has liver support....if your concerned add some milk thistle or liv-52...unless you had severe gyno issues as a teen going thru puberty...then something like halo-e wont effect you at all...one thing to think about with gyno..hbp..or any ped relates side...either you will get em.or you wont....so some people are gyno prone no matter what they take...same with hbp...aome just get it no matter what...

Thank you all for the advice and information. Very helpful! Is the liquid tamox from CEM products the nolva that I need to have in case of an emergency? (sorry for the product from another company). Also, is it L-taurine or just taurine what I need?
Also, since I am doing 6 weeks, can I get by with starting the Matrix or the Ultra Male a little late in the on cycle (to save in buying only 1 bottle), which would be best to start later?

CEM is good stuff.

Couldn't find the Liv-52 so I bought some Liver Care from the same company. How much should I dose at during the on cycle and the pct cycle?
Could I start at 3 caps per day of Halo? and add 2 caps per day of Cyan (weeks 3-6) if all is going well?
Thank you all for the help.

Back