• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

4 week training cycle with Super DMZ 3.0 from Ironmag Labs

BiggT

Registered
Reaction score
The title about sums it up. I'll be documenting a four week training cycle with Ironmag Labs Super DMZ 3.0. I want to thank Heavyiron and Spiney and everyone at Ironmag Labs for this opportunity. First, I'd like to say I'm not being paid/sponsored to promote anything. I've had some of life's happenings take place over the last 3 months and thought keeping a log would be a good way for me to get my life back to being mine, so I approached Ironmag Labs, and they were kind enough to let me give this a go.

The people at Ironmag basically asked 3 simple things of me: (1) maintain a detailed log, (2) include a picture of the product, (3) and simply be honest. No more, no less.

I'm new to this board, but have been around discussion boards probably since they cropped up in the late-90s/early-00s. I'm 35 and have been training since I was 13, with no more than 3 months off at any given time. I have an athletic background, having played 4 seasons of college football as a fullback.

As far as anabolics, I have done them all pretty much, so I feel I can give a good, honest comparison of SDMZ 3 to basically anything. I'm old school and can tell you there's never been anything wrong with an oral-only cycle . . . it worked great back in the day, and I'd bet it all that the human body hasn't changed since then. To gauge this product fairly, it's all I will be using. No test, no tren, no EQ, no Deca, no ancillaries, no peptides, no growth, no 'slin, and of course, no other orals.

Cycle experience is about 15 years and God only knows how many "cycles," lol. Once I took test for 3 years straight. I'd pretty much say I'm way past a statement like "This is my X number cycle," which seems to be new terminology the new generation throws around, anyway. I can provide specifics about what I've done in the past if anybody wants me to do that. I never took this product, any of the 3 active compounds individually, or anything from Ironmag Labs before. I haven't taken an OTC pro/designer steroid since the Fall of 2002, which was ErgoPharm's 1-AD. In my honest opinion, that was better than test, tren, Dbol, Anadrol, and the usual suspects, and I am not kidding. The OTC things I took before that were pure garbage, as in totally ineffective.

Nutritional supplement-wise, I don't do creatine because i eat so much red meat that I tend to not even notice it anyway. I take a multi-vitamin, fish oil, and if I'm having a hard time getting in calories on a given day, I will use a shake, but I prefer whole foods.

I usually respond very well to heavy orals, never needed mega doses, and, knock on wood, am pretty much side-effect-proof, save for some really goofy lipid values, which always resolve themselves upon cessation of orals.

I train heavy in a 1-5 range on compound lifts and do a little assistance for for reps and volume. Real basic stuff. Twice a week I do conditioning work like ropes, sled work, tire flips, sledge hammers, etc. I eat a caloric excess, and not totally clean. I tend to pile on good weight with minimal fat gain, so I was always fortunate in that regard. I'm going to take in between 5,000-6,000 calories per day. I never got fat on a harsh oral doing that, so I'm not changing it now.

We need stats for this. I'm 5'11" or 5'10" and 3/4 (and that's my real height, barefoot). Right now, I weigh 223 (in mid-May I was 252 and stopped taking Test Enanthate on May 17 and haven't touched anything since). I cut my cals from about 6k to about 3,500 because I lifted maybe 3 times in the last 3 months. That's changing as of this morning. I used that test run for a year, no PCT after (lol, do not do as I do, but do as I say), and I still knocked up the wife afterwards. I'm going to post brutally honest, I know a lot of younger guys read these things, and I care about the new generation of my younger iron brothers, so I will be clear when something is advice, or just me being me and warning you NOT to mimic me. So, as advice, do NOT finish runs of gear, much less a year run of test, without PCT, or even an ancillary during, it is idiotic.

For the past 20-some years, I concentrated on trying to get good at a handful of squats, pulls, and presses. Behind-the-neck push presses, strict front presses, flat bench, incline bench, back squats, front squats, dead lifts, and various cleans/snatches. That's essentially it, with some real basic assistance work in there like barbell rows, chins, dumbell pressing, etc. I love the blown-up, inflated with a tire pump look that heavy orals give a user, so I will be doing some more biceps/triceps isolation work with this.

I'm returning to the gym today for my first workout since May 17 of this year. My SDMZ came in the mail today, and I was excited like a kid on Christmas. I really have been through some stress this Summer. The wife miscarried, some professional stress, and other things. I feel like this opportunity is an opportunity to get the one hobby I ever really loved back, and in turn, get back to being me.

I must say, Ironmag Labs is a very professional company. I'm 35, and have dealt with a lot of different organizations in business, and Ironmag is a class act and I've been impressed thus far. I ordered my SDMZ on Wednesday toward the close of the business day, and it came with this morning's (Saturday) mail. It came 2 day priority in a nice package, and the wife got the mail and happily said here's your supplement you have been waiting for. That's much better than the disapproving look I usually get when my buddy mails me bathtub brew test and tren in a shady brown package, lol.

I spent $500.00 at the grocery store yesterday in anticipation of this journal. I'll be using the product as directed, 2 caps daily, taken in divided doses.

Ok, a few more things. I will post today's workout after I finish it. Here has been my diet up to this point.

8 AM: 6 eggs in the blender with 2 cups chocolate milk and a tablespoon of vanilla ice cream; 4 slices of wheat toast; 8 strips of bacon; orange juice; coffee.

11:30 AM: 1 SDMZ cap; 2 grilled cheese sandwiches with white bread and two slices cheese each; 2 pickles; a handful or tortilla chips; and a couple glasses of chocolate milk.

Last, but not least, here is a pic of the product as it arrived today.

Attachments

• CAM00130.jpg
    CAM00130.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: PZT
In. Get it bud

Great info, BiggT; love the training and diet style. I live for the strength sports lifestyle of eating and training...UNFORTUNATELY, my body does not! I have had countless injuries, 80lb weight fluctuations, and major blood pressure scares...now I have to live through people like you while I hate myself trying to lift safe and eat mostly clean...FUCK, haha!

Good luck on this ride, man...I'll be following along!

Thanks for everyone who is following. Interacting with people and sharing the experience is what makes logging online fun.

I went to the Sat and today. I'll log Sat's workout, then finish my diet, then log Sun's workout, followed by diet. Again, these workouts are after a 3 month layoff, so I'm expecting big jumps.

Sat. 8/9/2014

Flat Bench: 135x5, 135x5, 225x5, 295x4x4

Incline Bench: 225 x 5x10

D-Bell Skullcrushers: 45's x 4x8

Cable triceps pushdown: 3 sets of 25

First workout back, could've benched heavier, but should've done it lighter . . . am extemely sore today. Everything was smooth, moved along good, no struggle.

Here's the diet:

8 AM: 6 whole eggs in the blender with 2 cups chocolate milk and a tablespoon of vanilla ice cream; 4 slices of wheat toast; 8 strips of bacon; orange juice; coffee.

11:30 AM: 1 SDMZ cap; 2 grilled cheese sandwiches with white bread and two slices cheese each; 2 pickles; a handful or tortilla chips; and a couple glasses of chocolate milk.

2:30 PM: 6 whole eggs in the blender w/ 2 cups chocolate milk, 4 servings of oatmeal (this is post-workout)

6:30 PM: Filet Mignon, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies, peach cobbler, unsweetened iced tea

8 PM: muscle milk and 2 greek yogurts

10 PM: Large Salad with flank steak, corn, black beans, red onions, cheese, some kind of Southwestern dressing

Sunday 8/10/2014

** forgot to add this, but I took my second cap of SDMZ 3.0 with my PWO meal yesterday. From here out, I'm going to take one at 8 am and one around 4 pm . . . if something significant changes, I will post.

Back Squat: 135x5, 135x5, 225x5, 315x4x4

Reverse-Grip Lat Pulldown: 150x8, 170x8, 190x8, 190x8, 190x8, 190x8, 180x8, 180x8

Smith Machine Calf Raises: 5 sets of 8, 1 backoff set of 15

Again, everything was easy, no problems, and I probably squatted with too much for my first day back to squatting because I can feel myself getting cripplingly sore as I type this. lol

Diet:

8 AM: 6 soft boiled eggs, 4 slices wheat toast, 4 servings oatmeal, milk, juice, coffee, a mini powdered doughnut (the kids were eating a box of them, so I washed my coffee down with it).

11:30 AM: two 8" turkey subs (lettuce, tomato, italian dressing, ranch dressing, red onions, sweet & hot peppers), few handfuls of Pringles, diet coke, 3 peanut butter cookies, glass of milk

3 PM : post-workout, 8 whole eggs in the blender with a bottle of cookies and cream muscle milk

6 PM: 2 pork chops stuffed w/ cornbread stuffing, garlic smashed potatoes, peas, salad w/ italian and ranch dressing thrown on it, few glasses of milk, a ton of crystal light, a large slice of white cake w/ white icing

I'll eat twice more before bed, so I will update after I do

Got on the scale at the gym today and was 228 . . . again, I was depleted and way under my usual walking around weight when I started, so I'm not gonna lay claim to gaining 5lbs in 36 hours, lol

Thoughts on the DMZ:

I like it so far. Zero negative sides after Day 2 in the books. This morning, I feel slightly harder and filled out, motivation is high, and a general sense of well-being . . . I compare it to Day 8 of 30 MG of Dbol.

My traps are ever so slightly bigger . . . after 2 days, the only thing that ever did that to me was Tren Ace, and that's some pretty good company to be in to say the least.

I'm taking full advantage of what this product does, so with tomorrow's 8 min. conditioning work on the ropes, I'm adding biceps and traps . . . I love having huge, overblown, comic book character traps when on a strong steroid.

So far, so good. After day two, it is on par with Tren Ace and the original ErgoPharm 1-AD, and it blows away everything else. Again, this product is in some esteemed company in my opinion.

To the guys without much experience with chemicals, you're really using a strong steroid. Not a prohormone, and not a stepping stone to "a real cycle of injectables," which is a mindset that irks me. This IS a real steroid, you just won't catch criminal charges for possessing it. It's also more potent than test, EQ, Deca, etc . . . take my word for it, you're in good hands with this product, I know roids and I know how they work in my body . . . this is going to be something special.

Last edited:
I posted one previous post with my workout and diet from Sat . . . it said it was awaiting moderation, but my post for today posted immediately. I will repost Sat's stuff if the post isn't up later or tomorrow.

Again, thanks ebfitness and everyone following along. The interaction with people makes these things worth it.

I think my post from earlier got lost lol. yesterday. i benched 295x4x4, inclined 225x5x10, db skullcrushers 45sx4x8 and pushdowns for a couple sets of 25 for some blood to the area.

I'm typing this from my phonne, so sorry if it's a grammatical disaster.

Woke up this morning really sore, particularly my front delts and lats . . . legs tight, but not as bad as i expected. Tomorrow should be worse for them.

I went to the gym for an extra bonus workout. Motivation was a little low because I'm so sore and beat up, but that's just how it is after a layoff. I'm doing conditioning tomorrow, I'm too sore to do the ropes today.

Standing Alternate D-Bell Curl: 40sx8, 45sx8, 50sx8, 55sx8, 55sx8

Jump Shrug: 225x8, 315x8, 405x8, 455x8

Barbell Curl: 95x6, 95x6, 95x6, 115x6, 125x5, 135x5

Preacher Curl w/ straight bar: two 10's a side x 3x15

Kind of a feel good session, feel better and less stiff.

My appetite is in full effect at this point. Last night I finished off with 4 servings of grits, 8 strips of bacon, 4 slices of white toast, orange juice.

A little later had a bunch of slim gyms and some crystal light, then woke up for a few min around 3 and had 3 peanut butter cookies and a glass of milk.

Today's diet so far:

8 am: 6 whole eggs in the blender with two cups chocolate milk; whole wheat bagel with natural peanut butter, coffee

11:30 am: 4 servings grits, 3 cups of milk

Worked out around 12:30, and has a bottled muscle milk when done. I'm about to get something to eat now and will update later.

Just to note, I took my DMZ at 8 am . . . I always thought doing orals in divided doses was a pain, so I downed them both . . . no problems, so let's see how it goes. 60mg is 60mg and I don't believe in the constant supply in the blood thinking, the stuff builds over the course of the days and weeks, and I hate divided doses . . . just a personal preference.

I posted one previous post with my workout and diet from Sat . . . it said it was awaiting moderation, but my post for today posted immediately. I will repost Sat's stuff if the post isn't up later or tomorrow.
I got it, man!

I took yesterday off beause I was sore all over. It has been unseasonably cool and rainy here, so I did a ghetto version of an ice bath and took a dip in the pool last night to see if it helped soreness. I am less sore, but I don't think it had to do with the pool.

This is day 5 on SDMZ 3.0, and I feel like I'm on something. I'm tighter and the parts of my body where the androgen receptors are located in high concentration seem to be responding to something (traps/upper back and shoulder girdle . . . well, I know it's not really a girdle, but I don't know what else to call it).

From other people's logs, and based on my past experience with orals, this seems like the prelude to a hard "kick-in" that's going to come in the next several days to a week.

My appetite has been out of control lately, which I have to attribute to the SDMZ, as there's no other variable to explain it. I kow I started training after a layoff, but that can't explain the appetite increase I've experienced.

Last night, I had a dozen mussels, 2 dozen steamed clams, a lobster tail, crab cakes, fries, cole slaw, a few beers and a shot of Johnny Walker Black . . . nothing like cholesterol, sodium and alcohol to wash down your oral steroids!!!

I'll be in the gym today, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

As far as sides go, I've experienced absolutely zero. I'm really holding back upping this to 3 caps/day. I won't do that until I can assess after 2 weeks.

My libido is up, erections are rock hard, I feel more confident/aggressive, I've got a sense of overall well-being, my appetite is huge like I mentioned as well. I do not consider any of these negative sides, but very welcome positives.

Last edited:
Sounds like your cycle is off to quite a start!

I need to update badly. I took Tues and Wed off because I was too sore to be useful in the gym. I did 30 min. on the elliptical Wed, though.

Thursday 8/14/2014

Back Squat: 135 x warm-ups, 225x5, 295x4, 315x4, 335x4, 365x4

Leg Extension: 4 sets of 12

Leg Press: 400x8, 600x8, 800x8, 800x8

Smith Machine Standing Calf Raise: 4 sets of 15

Friday 8/15/2014

Flat Bench: 135x warm-up, 225x5, 275x4, 305x4, 325x4, 345x4

Chest-Supported Row: 2 plates x5, 3 plates x 5, 4 plates x5, 5 plates x 5, 5 plates x 5, 4 plates x 12

Incline Bench: 225x8, 235x8, 245x8, 255x8

Close-Grip Lat Pulldown: 170x4x8

Dumbell Skullcrushers: 45s x 4 x 15

Rope Triceps Pushdown: 3 x 20

took a couple hour break and came back to do biceps:

Barbell Curl: 45x5, 95x5, 115x5, 125x5, 135x5, 145x5, 125x8

Dumbell Hammer Curl: 45 x8, 55 x 3x8

** as an aside, all my lifts are over a full raqnge. Isolation stuff is fairly strict without much jerking around. Squats are olympic style, full range, ass print on floor stuff. All pressing is the whole, entire range of motion. leg presses are done knees burried into my chest.

Bodyweight is at 234, so up 11 lbs.

The DMZ is making me hungry non-stop, and everything tastes better than usual. Sex drive is through the roof too with no signs of tapering off. In a really good mood, but temper can flare up quickly (like being on any androgen).

My body is starting to look properly roided, lol. Shoulders are nice and round, back/rear delts/traps look cartoonish. Strength is moving in the right direction. So far, so good. This stuff is as legit as it gets.

Your in that sweet spot in the cycle that I wish would last forever

Yes, sir. it's day 9. Even when I go on test for years, I still wish I could bottle up weeks 2-6 and keep them forever, lol.

I've been dying to update this. My last post was on day 9, and I was happy with this product. Well, let me say, the good points were just some foreplay compared to what happened on Day 12 . . . this stuff "kicked in," and it kicked in HARD. It made the previous 11 days seem like nothing. Wow is all I could say. This feels like maybe week 12 on a gram of test/week. SDMZ 3.0 is for real.

I know there's skeptics, and I know people are skeptical of these logs. I'm not being compensated to do this, and I have nothing to gain through embellishment . . .this stuff is heavy duty and totally legit and stacks up to the best steroids ever created, legal or illegal, oral or injectable.

Before I begin my update, let me just say HOLY FUCK once more. Day 12 was magic for me, and it's just getting better. I know I'm beginning to say this to the point of overkill, but the SDMZ hit and it hit like a Mack truck, like nothing I've ever used before, and it made the first 11 days seem like a little tease for what was to come on Day 12.

Okay, so Day 12 was Wednesday 8/20/2014

Standing Strict Behind-The-Neck Press: I haven't done these strict (no push press) in probably over two years . . . also, of significance, I do these over the full, entire range of motion, bar to touch my traps, then to full lockout/extension on every single rep. 45x5, 45x5, 135x5 (here's where I took note of the SDMZ because this felt the exact same as the bare bar), 175x5 (again, felt no different that just the 45 lb bar), 200x5 (again, felt like the bare bar, absolutely ridiculous), 215x5 (absurd. felt like, you guessed it, the 45lb bar), 225x5 (ties PR for strict BTN press, felt light and moved fast, things feeling bizarre, I felt like Bruce Willis's character in "Unbreakable" where he is benching in his garage and he just keeps adding more and more weight and it's like there's no weight that can stop him), 235x5 (PR, felt solid and had more left), 245x5 (20lb PR, 5 reps was my limit here, but I was in no danger of missing any reps).

Back Squat: 135 x warm-ups, 225x5, 315x5, 365x5, 405x5, 425x5 (felt great, had both reps and weight in the tank, but not a ton more . . . my legs felt warm and like well-oiled machinery. I can add some significant weight to this in the next couple workouts. I squat olympic, high-bar style, full range of motion, ass all the way to the floor, and only equipment is a belt on sets 405 and heavier. As such, I've never put up monster squat numbers, but given my style and obsession with depth, I'm proud of how far I've come. My PR is 465x5 and I think I can beat that not next workout, but the one after that).

Flat Bench: 225x8, 275x8, 315x8 (I usually use dumbells for my assistance pressing, but I wanted to load up a barbell and really overload my body with stimulus and take advantage of this).

Barbell Row (I do what's known as a Pendlay Row where I reset the bar on the floor between reps. Also, I keep this a true lat exercise and stay as close to 90 degrees as I can. I don't do the infamous bastardization of this lift where you pretty much stand up vertically and do a little air-hump maneuver, effectively ruining the lift by taking all stimulus off the lats and making this some kind of deformed, weird-looking power shrug) . . .
135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 265x5, 295x5, 315x5, 275x8

Finished off with Standing Alternate Dumbell Curls, Dumbell Hammer Curls, and about 10 sets of seated calf raises. I never train to get a pump, because my training is built on progressive overload and while a pump feels great, I don't find it a sign of a productive workout, nor do I find it related to long-term progress. That aside, the pumps on SDMZ do feel fucking great, so I admittedly sold-out and went pump chasing on these lifts at the end after I did my real work just because the DMZ swells up your body so nicely.

Will post this evenings workout and discuss how I've been eating a little later. I'm looking forward to the gym to see how roided up I'm feeling today.

Bodyweight is 240 even, so up 17lbs and today is Day 14.

Last edited:
I wanted to say I like how detailed this has been so far and will continue to follow. I just ordered my 2nd stack of the dmz, I was making really good gains but had to stop part way through and had to take a month or better off due to a shoulder injury so I'm excited to see your results keep it up

I wanted to say I like how detailed this has been so far and will continue to follow. I just ordered my 2nd stack of the dmz, I was making really good gains but had to stop part way through and had to take a month or better off due to a shoulder injury so I'm excited to see your results keep it up

Thanks. Please keep following, and post as much as you want. It makes the effort that goes into keeping a log worth it (well, it's effort to make a log that I think people will (a) actually want to read, and (b) be able to follow along without getting a headache trying to piece it all together. I try to make this readable/entertaining, and easy to follow. If there's any more details or info. you are interested in, just let me know.

You said you stopped your last cycle half-way through . . . the first 11 days for me was like something anabolic/androgenic was going on and I'd have been happy enough with the product if that was an intense as it got, then on Day 12 it was like getting blasted by a train and it was in full-effect 10-fold.

Also . . . I don't want my comments on the product to seem like a jerk-off fest. I normally don't go into such detail about whatever gear I'm on, but the whole point of this journal is to review a product. Plus, I can honestly say I've personally taken just about every steroid there is, and can evaluate this product's claims through personal experience.

Additionally, I really want to use this log to shatter some really common misconceptions I see about designer steroids, anything that's not a controlled substance at a given moment, and compounds taken in pill form in general. The idea that they're just beginner's stuff and a stepping stone to a real cycle of man's drugs like Primo and EQ just makes my blood boil, lol.

Super DMZ 3.0 is not a prohormone. It's a fully active steroid, it's just that the active compounds were not produced in such a manner that they were included in the anabolic steroid control act (they will be, but they're not right now). Also, orals, as in pills you take by mouth, are not necessarily a "stepping-stone" to injectables, which are "real steroids." Many orals are much more powerful and "hardcore" than injectables. I honestly have friends who think Primobolan is more of a steroid than Anadrol because you inject it . . . then I say Primobolan is for women and underwear models to get their attention, then I explain it like a mature adult with fairness to Primobolan and what it's supposed to be used as, lol.

I want to add that I'm 35. I think guys around my age and older, who are out of the 17-25 year old age range for marketing purposes, tend to think the names of some legally sold DS are kind of silly, thus they can't be the real deal. Just look at the names of some DS/PH/OTC compounds . . . they're a little assinine to be kind, lol. Beastdrol?? Come on, man, that's Beavis and Butthead crap in terms of whoever thought of the name. It doesn't mean the product is bunk aimed at getting college kids to tap out their allowance on their parents' credit cards.

I even have to be honest, the numbering like 2.0, 3.0, etc. is going to seem a little juvenile to guys in their 30s-50s or older. Even using "super" can seem aimed at a younger clientele.

But, you know what, read up on the compounds that these things are. Forget about the Super and the 3.0 and stop thinking of your idiot 18 year old nephew in the gym trying to pump up his 12' gunzzz, lol. Read up on Stenbolone, Dymethazine, 1-Alpha . . . this is as legit as they come and I stand by this product.

Last edited:
I should also probably add that side effects are zero. Sex drive is increased, as well as hardness of erections, but that's a positive bonus, not a negative side effect. Appetite is really up, but again, I find that a plus.

Blood pressure is unchanged, no break-outs/oily skin (although I'm not prone to that under any circumstances), no problems with pumps. I get a great pump when I want one in the gym, but I've been doing heavy squats, barbell rows, leg presses, and hgh volume calf raises, and I never had a crippling/annoying pump in the calves or lower back as of yet.

Mood is fine, if anything I feel a general sense of well-being, which could be because I'm making great gains. No irritability or short-temper, etc. So far, no prostate-related issues, no urinary flow problems, no BPH symptoms, and no stomach issues.

I'm going to see how all is after week 4, and if it keeps going like this, I may extend to 6 weeks and ride this gain train, lol.

I should also probably add that side effects are zero. Sex drive is increased, as well as hardness of erections, but that's a positive bonus, not a negative side effect. Appetite is really up, but again, I find that a plus.

Blood pressure is unchanged, no break-outs/oily skin (although I'm not prone to that under any circumstances), no problems with pumps. I get a great pump when I want one in the gym, but I've been doing heavy squats, barbell rows, leg presses, and hgh volume calf raises, and I never had a crippling/annoying pump in the calves or lower back as of yet.

Mood is fine, if anything I feel a general sense of well-being, which could be because I'm making great gains. No irritability or short-temper, etc. So far, no prostate-related issues, no urinary flow problems, no BPH symptoms, and no stomach issues.

I'm going to see how all is after week 4, and if it keeps going like this, I may extend to 6 weeks and ride this gain train, lol.
This lack of side effects seems to be common...which is GREAT for such a heavy cycle!

While I was on this cycle it was very noticeable gains every time I left the gym I'm excited as fuck to get back into it this go around with no injuries bc I made ago of solid gains with the constant pain in the shoulder keep the logs rolling man

Back