• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Questions on possible first Cycle, anyone>>>?

Ty060688

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone, My names Tyler, I've been training now for about 3 years, and i came across possibly trying IronMag Labs 1-Andro as a starter, my question for anyone on here is is that a good starter.. also after cycling through it, what PCT from ironlabs would work the best, I came across the Anabolic-Matrix Rx, and the Advaced cycle support Rx as well, would those 2 support matrixs be fine for a PCT?

thanks much, look forward to hearing from anyone

Ty

I'm 26, 6'1, weight around 207, body fat im not sure, but possible 13%

as for a personal goal this time is to just of course build strength, and muscle, i don't have the best genetics, which is fine, i haven't let that stop me from training, i just feel like i need a extra boost is all, so yes i wanna build muscle, get a little bigger the good way. I train specifically for strength, i guess you can say like a power-lifter, but then on certain days i will do more bodybuilding work, main thing in all is im doing this for myself.. no one else.

thanks for replying! :D

Great piece man, thanks for the advice, i guess if i decide to take that route, its up to me, no one else. but it doesnt hurt to ask a friend out there..

thanks much! ;)

Back