• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Epitren and cycle question?

ironbrother

Registered
Reaction score
So I was wondering, has anyone here ran epitren for more then 8 weeks? I'm currently running epitren 6caps daily ed, and osta 3 caps daily, about 6 weeks in now. I was also wondering, would it be a bad idea if I ran Sdmz 3.0 right after this stack? I'm a powerlifter and I'm 5 weeks out from my meet. Thanks bros.

I forgot to mention, about 4 1/2 weeks in my cycle my left nipple is really puffy and a little sore, any suggestions. Thanks.

I would take a healthy few months off of all these compounds before jumping on superdmz3.0. Just end the run with epiandro if you want to keep it going a bit longer. Its non methylated and great for leaning out.

Alright thanks chez. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I would take a healthy few months off of all these compounds before jumping on superdmz3.0. Just end the run with epiandro if you want to keep it going a bit longer. Its non methylated and great for leaning out.
And stacking E-Control (3 caps daily; doses spread out am, midday, pm) along with Epi-Andro (I like at least 4 caps daily) will help clear those gyno symptoms.

Back