• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cyanostane Rx vs Halo at 3 caps a day

TheSleeper

Registered
Reaction score
I was thinking,if I took halo 3 times daily) will it be like taking Cyanostane at 2 aday ..
I kno I can pick u size from halo an hold it...but my next cycle I may run halo at 3 a day for 4-6weeks ..but if cyanostane is better then running Halo at 3 aday ...I'll go with that (cyanostane ) for 4weeks at 2 a day ...but I don't want three things to happen when on it (cyanostane ),gyno n high blood pressure,n being mad all the time for nothing.....Hahaha

I understand Prince, im not going to run cyanostane at no 3 a day ...
But what I didn't kno is if, I would see better gains from cyanostane at 2 caps daily .....or with halo at 3 caps daily ...

2caps of Cyano e/d would produce better gains over the Halo @ 3caps simply due to the Dymethazine component in Cyano

I am a couple weeks into cyano 2x/day and have had great results. Great pumps, increased strength and vascularity.

Ok kool, I'm tryin to think what will be my next cycle ...so I was doing a little research on cyanostane, n it sounds like what i'm looking for. ..Thanks Bros.

I would recommend stacking both together. Some phenomenal gains have been reported with stacking them and running a six week cycle.

Back