• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Used MSTEN stack, now going to super dmz advice

Mac21

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I finished my MSTEN stack about 2 weeks ago and am planning on trying out the super dmz stack. I loved the results from MSTEN everyone noticed a size change and my main goal was to cut up and build my weak chest a little more and did just that. Any advice on whether i should just stick with another cycle of MSTEN or switch to DMZ? And how long should I want before starting up again I was thinking wait two more weeks to give myself a months rest(I'm still taking my advanced cycle support, I bought a extra bottle to keep on it I figured it couldn't hurt)

Cool thanks man! I'll do it right at 6 weeks because I'm going to San Diego in December and that will interrupt my trip and I wanna be on it start to finish no interruptions from the gym!

Cool thanks man! I'll do it right at 6 weeks because I'm going to San Diego in December and that will interrupt my trip and I wanna be on it start to finish no interruptions from the gym!
You ARE running your PCT now, right...or on TRT?

You ARE running your PCT now, right...or on TRT?
Sorry for the confusion. I'm off the full cycle and PCT. Finished the 8 week stack. I have an extra bottle of advanced cycle support and just want to stay on it year round. I have been done with the pct for two weeks

Sorry for the confusion. I'm off the full cycle and PCT. Finished the 8 week stack. I have an extra bottle of advanced cycle support and just want to stay on it year round. I have been done with the pct for two weeks
Cool. Yeah, I stay on ACS (2 caps daily) year round.

Back