• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PCT Question

sleeping

Registered
Reaction score
I'm planning on running Epi-tren stack which is
Weeks 1-4 ~ EPI-Tren Rx™ – 2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ – 2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ – 2 capsules per day
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ – 1 capsule per day
and maybe add in some clomid for pct as well.
I'm 21 years old, been lifting for 7 years, 3 years with serious training and diet, weigh about 183lb.
This would be my first ph cycle, and i'm just curious how the pct will feel, i know its different for everyone, and i've heard bad stories about people feeling depressed and not their self during pct (not from iml products in particular, just in general coming off sucks) and I don't want that to happen since i'm starting college back up again, and dont want it to interfere with my studies. I was wondering people who have had experience with this stack how different you feel compare to being on or before you started. I'm looking for the less sugar coated answers as im going to run the stack either way its just a matter of weather or not to wait until next summer. also I know that 4 andro converts to test, even with me being only 21, if i run a proper pct (maybe even a 6 week one), i can expect to fully recover, right? Overall i have a good understanding of these products i'm more so curious about the mental mindset about it, part of me just thinks im being a bitch but i want to be cautious.

Last edited:
You're majorly over-worrying about this stuff. First of all, you won't feel much from the steroids you are using. You may a little, but since there's not a very strong androgenic component involved, most of the perceptible effects will be limited to muscle tissue, not the mind.

PCT is no big deal either. Just make sure you do a proper PCT (clomid and/or Nolva, along with an AI like aromasin or e-control) for 30 days after your cycle and you will be back to normal quickly. It is very doubtful you will feel "depressed" just because you went off. Having low T levels for a couple of weeks isn't going to cause any significant emotional-mental distress. Many people feel completely fine during PCT. Only very rarely does anyone feel "bad"....and if someone does, there is likely something else going on, as well.

You're majorly over-worrying about this stuff. First of all, you won't feel much from the steroids you are using. You may a little, but since there's not a very strong androgenic component involved, most of the perceptible effects will be limited to muscle tissue, not the mind.

PCT is no big deal either. Just make sure you do a proper PCT (clomid and/or Nolva, along with an AI like aromasin or e-control) for 30 days after your cycle and you will be back to normal quickly. It is very doubtful you will feel "depressed" just because you went off. Having low T levels for a couple of weeks isn't going to cause any significant emotional-mental distress. Many people feel completely fine during PCT. Only very rarely does anyone feel "bad"....and if someone does, there is likely something else going on, as well.

thanks a lot for answering, this puts everything i was concerned about to bed. looking forward to running this soon :)

Back