• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ RX 3.0 Mini Review/Log

LatRaze

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all.

Today is Day 12 DMZ Rx 3.0

This is my 6th PH cycle over the years. Grew up in Venice CA so I also had taken some orals from an MD we had there but that was long ago. Last PH was in 2012(Havoc during cut)

Bascially Im sick/got sick of chit gains and really should have continued my PH use last year because theres nothing like that feeling, if on a proper PH. Gains at 45 suck without some help.

45yo
5 8"
Bulking currently

Im just going to concentrate on the effects/sides of DMZ 3.0 so far. Not going into the specific weights/lifts etc.

More a review/mini log and I will just mention days where there were pos.changes on lifts/body/sides. I have kept my own log and will draw from that.

Proper PCT in place, and ON cycle support is being taken.

Sides/Dates:

Aug 10: Began 1 cap AM/1 PM Liv support 6 hrs post last cap. (Same dosing schedule daily)
Aug 12: Had anxiety, insomnia (not prone to anxiety) Took something to chill out from wife. (Shes an RN!)
Aug 14: Bad heartburn, stuffed nose, slight congestion (continues till today though less in severity)
Aug 15: Insomnia (Worse first few days but now sleeping well, dont know if was from DMZ-- Too early in cycle?)
Aug 18: PM-- had a BP spike/tachycardic and took wifes anti hypertensive RX to chill
Other side is I feel as if my hands/wrists are swollen but they dont look it. Could be from increase in lifts.

That was it for sides. Now the only thing remaining is the slight heartburn, stuffy nose.

Libido: Through the roof! My wife thinks im a stud now. (About time...only married 20 yrs!) But yea, non stop wood even now lol

Lifts: Noticeable changes in strength= lifts up. Bench/close grip pulldowns thru the roof.

Injury: Due to the increase in lifts/weight, elbow started acting up (chronic) but working around it. Always happens when I really push my limits and I aint 22 any more. Just lowered some weights and changed around some things.

Gym/energy at gym: Changed from splits back to a full body. For some reason while bulking I respond more to FB w/o 4x/week than splits which work best for me when cutting. (cutting fav PH= Havoc etc names) Will evaluate cause Im not an advocate for FB w/o unless beginning but my body seems to like it. Energy at gym is INSANE from DMZ. I had to look at the clock the last 2 w/os and say holy crap -- Ive been here that long? Its like I could stay all day and lift and not tire (joints would)

Body changes: Aug 21 (Yesterday) I noticed traps were really looking bigger (See Pic#2 taken yesterday) along with chest. Arms, not so much. All the upper body areas seem to be getting harder/responding to the DMZ. (I read thats where those receptors are) Only wish I could be on this longer than 4 weeks. Enjoying the changes too much. Actually there are more changes to my body in 12 days of DMZ than months so I dont want it to end. I would do this 8 weeks if it werent harsh. Getting stared at by regulars at gym today cause they are seeing the changes. (good!)

Vascularity: Mostly the same and wanted more veins popping up but I have never been too vascular anyways.

Alpha Factor: Im way more pushy all around and liking it. Confidence all around is up.

So I will just add more to this mini log/review in the next 18 days. To sum up, the sides were there in the first week (?? from DMZ -- cant really say for sure) and the DMZ seems to have kicked in appearance wise (to me) on day 11. Strength seemed to be on the rise about day 8.

I would like to stack another PH (non methyl) with this and start on day 23 and go 4 weeks on that one. So a total of 7 weeks. (Yea, I know-- too long but the mind says keep going but the body wont handle it well:(---

Im SOOO liking this DMZ, I dont want it to end!! Strong chit, at first I was like eh, but I forget the second/third week is when the action starts from past PHs that I have taken.

Will continue to update. Had legs w/o just now and I feel like I could repeat it all over again lol.

Pics attached but Im no BB by any means! And my guns suck chit, always have, dont grow!
Lifting since my late 20s, injuries had me off for a year off and on.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• upper_flex[1].jpg
    upper_flex[1].jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 0821141924b-picsay.jpg
    0821141924b-picsay.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 44
Day 14. Dunno if anyone is interested, got no replies.

Anyways, strength is still increasing. Lifts are up. Need to take few days off at gym. Im there too much.

Still Am/Pm dosing. Only sides are really bad gas. Could be from bulking surplus.

Anyways heres a pic from today with one from the last time. I can see noticeable changes and again wish this stuff would be a longer cycle.

Also just realized that there is a log forum, maybe I posted this in wrong place? Sorry if so.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1408928569589-picsay.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1408928569589-picsay.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 33
I'll move this to the proper section, bud.

I'll move this to the proper section, bud.

Thanks ebfitness!

What do you think of running M-Sten for 7 days after the Super DMZ 3.0 is completed?

Already have M-Sten in the DMZ (20mgED) and wanted to have a bit longer cycle just on M-Sten for the extra week or so at 8mg-16mg/ED. Tolerating DMZ well and of course taking support.

Day 16. Messed up the day in first post. (first post should be day 13/began Aug. 10)

Weight: 171
Taking off from gym 2 days: Elbow is bothering me from the big increase in lifts.

Back to split w/o.
Fatigue is 8/10 today from too much gym and not enough rest.

Thanks ebfitness!

What do you think of running M-Sten for 7 days after the Super DMZ 3.0 is completed?

Already have M-Sten in the DMZ (20mgED) and wanted to have a bit longer cycle just on M-Sten for the extra week or so at 8mg-16mg/ED. Tolerating DMZ well and of course taking support.
Meh, I wouldn't bother. SDMZ 3.0 is a heavy duty cycle...and you still have half a cycle to go. I would just roll right in to PCT once the SDMZ is done and let your body recover.

Reactions: PZT
Meh, I wouldn't bother. SDMZ 3.0 is a heavy duty cycle...and you still have half a cycle to go. I would just roll right in to PCT once the SDMZ is done and let your body recover.
Yea you are right it's heavy duty. Though honestly I thought I wasn't going to be able to handle the sides of this compared to the past PH cycles sides but it's not as bad. I had kinda bad sides with some in the past, single ones and this is 3 stacked and going well. I also found another half used bottle of Clomid from last year today cleaning and the sides from CC are 50x worse for me than any of these DMZ sides though CC always worked fast on me bloodwork wise.

Thanks a lot for your input!

Yea you are right it's heavy duty. Though honestly I thought I wasn't going to be able to handle the sides of this compared to the past PH cycles sides but it's not as bad. I had kinda bad sides with some in the past, single ones and this is 3 stacked and going well. I also found another half used bottle of Clomid from last year today cleaning and the sides from CC are 50x worse for me than any of these DMZ sides though CC always worked fast on me bloodwork wise.

Thanks a lot for your input!
No prob, man.

Day 18.

Bp up/slight tachycardic, took wife's atenolol 25mg.

Then off to gym after 2 days off, delts/traps/abs.

Sent from my VS980 4G

Day 19. Labs normal. Will be extending cycle with msten two additional weeks, thanks for the replies from other thread.

Weight 174.

Thinking about chilling on my surplus. Have to watch at my short height. Might be too much too soon. Will monitor closely.

Here is a pic from today and one from early June, post cut. Been bulking since.
Feel bloated a bit today. Look fat in pic :-(

uploadfromtaptalk1409255835626.jpg

Last edited:
Day 20. Lethargic today but did legs.

Something I notice on the DMZ 3.0 is when I get a bit hyper if I eat at that point, it chills it out so I'll take this side as my body telling me to eat even though I'm not ravenous for food at the time. 10 more days left + 7-14 on solo M-Sten then PCT 6 weeks.

Day 23.

Weight- 173. Definitely slowing down my bulk, lowering my surplus a bit.

Lethargic, nose stuffed continues.

Alpha feeling, energy is not present (outside of gym...inside is still insane workouts) like the first two weeks, shutting down, though libido is good.

Now I see why bros run a test base with this. Shrug. Aw well.

Not as bloated like previous pic where i looked and felt like a fat phuck. uploadfromtaptalk1409595979923.jpg

DMZ 3.0 likes lotsa carbs.

Doubled carbs= reduced lethargy however felt bloated. (Lowered fat to reflect macro change)

So I have a choice: bloated with lessened lethargy or feeling lighter.

I'll choose the carbs.

Last edited:
Day 23.

Weight- 173. Definitely slowing down my bulk, lowering my surplus a bit.

Lethargic, nose stuffed continues.

Alpha feeling, energy is not present (outside of gym...inside is still insane workouts) like the first two weeks, shutting down, though libido is good.

Now I see why bros run a test base with this. Shrug. Aw well.

Not as bloated like previous pic where i looked and felt like a fat phuck. View attachment 666
You can still add 4 caps of 4-Andro daily (test base) to combat lethargy...especially since you went ahead and decided to extend cycle.

You can still add 4 caps of 4-Andro daily (test base) to combat lethargy...especially since you went ahead and decided to extend cycle.
Thanx for the reply. I got the Msten but still not decided to extend it till I see how I feel next week.

I'll educate myself on 4-Andro, I've only heard about it here, thanks for your input ebfitness.

Thanx for the reply. I got the Msten but still not decided to extend it till I see how I feel next week.

I'll educate myself on 4-Andro, I've only heard about it here, thanks for your input ebfitness.
No prob

Day 26. Upped my TUDCA/cycle supports as bilirubin levels rose slightly. Other enzymes WNL.

No signs of cholestasis present.
Still lethargic but increasing my carbs definitely help to alleviate it.

Weight...174.

The only time lethargy isn't in the way is in the gym !

Still debating extending cycle with Msten only, slightly concerned with rising bilirubin levels but my M.D.is less concerned so...

Last day of DMZ 3.0.

Some acne on upper chest.

Weight 175

May continue cycle with Msten @20mg/QD.

I think personally going off this without tapering it is not a great idea, it's strong and as with anything taken, it needs to be tapered I believe so this is more weight to continuing the cycle one more week with Msten.

Evey other DMZ 3.0 log on here got many replies supporting them and commenting and welcoming them to the forum.

I didn't get any.

It's like night and day.

I don't know why I even bothered.
I must have done something wrong or

Guess I'm too old or my body is chit or both.

I get it.

Last edited:
Evey other DMZ 3.0 log on here got many replies supporting them and commenting and welcoming them to the forum.

I didn't get any.

It's like night and day.

I get it.
Hey, I replied! :(

I didn't get any.

It's like night and day.

I get it.
I didnt reply and I hope you accept my apologies. I confused this log with another one on here with a similar title.

I read through your log and it apoears you had a good run and definitely saw the benefits of Superdmz3.0. Thats awesome all the way around.

Also EBfitness is a solid rep with many years of experience and lifting expertise. There is nothing I can tell you that he cant.

Anyway welcome to ironmaglabs, sorry for the lack of support from me, but if you ever need an answer in a hurry please be sure to pm any of us and you can email me personally at ironmagchez@gmail.com if you like.

Chez

Hey, I replied! :(

Yes you did EB, in fact you were the only one.

Thanks, I know Im not a bodybuilder (or have that look like most do here) and all but when I saw the response from the other logs I just felt like crap.

I know I didnt put in all the lifts I did and all but to me reading all that is the same. I prefer to read the details of the PH/AAS and such, not workouts. We all know what OHP, squats, etc are. Maybe I have a wrong idea of how a log is suppose to be.

Thanks for the reply EB.

I didnt reply and I hope you accept my apologies. I confused this log with another one on here with a similar title.

I read through your log and it apoears you had a good run and definitely saw the benefits of Superdmz3.0. Thats awesome all the way around.

Also EBfitness is a solid rep with many years of experience and lifting expertise. There is nothing I can tell you that he cant.

Anyway welcome to ironmaglabs, sorry for the lack of support from me, but if you ever need an answer in a hurry please be sure to pm any of us and you can email me personally at ironmagchez@gmail.com if you like.

Chez

Thanks Chez for that.

I appreciate it.

Was cool of you to write. I noticed a lot of changes from DMZ 3.0 and would do it again.

I started the Msten today at 20mg. Dont know if its even worth it going from the total of DMZ which= 60mg of the 3 compounds to just 20mg MSten which compared to DMZ 3 seems like childs play...... but I dont want to push it nor would I like to stop this cycle today. No more DMZ left but a whole bottle of Msten.

Msten is the magic behind the stack. Its one of the greatest solo compounds out there. Just be careful of the strain on your liver. Drink lots of water snd keep taking your cycke support

Yes you did EB, in fact you were the only one.

Thanks, I know Im not a bodybuilder (or have that look like most do here) and all but when I saw the response from the other logs I just felt like crap.

I know I didnt put in all the lifts I did and all but to me reading all that is the same. I prefer to read the details of the PH/AAS and such, not workouts. We all know what OHP, squats, etc are. Maybe I have a wrong idea of how a log is suppose to be.

Thanks for the reply EB.
Im with you on the aas details and such. Alot of folks do like to read workouts and I got alot of criticism for my logs having a lack of workouts in them but my logs were more about how the compounds were effecting me. It made more sense to talk about that rather than give a list of numbers of weights and sets. But we are all different. I do agree with you there though. I am more of a "how is this compound effecting me" logger. I used to also hate not getting any replies. It makes you feel as though your effort isnt being appreciated or taken seriously. No worries brother, you didnt do anything wrong. Except you didnt post and nude selfies, which certainly would have helped ;)

Im with you on the aas details and such. Alot of folks do like to read workouts and I got alot of criticism for my logs having a lack of workouts in them but my logs were more about how the compounds were effecting me. It made more sense to talk about that rather than give a list of numbers of weights and sets. But we are all different. I do agree with you there though. I am more of a "how is this compound effecting me" logger. I used to also hate not getting any replies. It makes you feel as though your effort isnt being appreciated or taken seriously. No worries brother, you didnt do anything wrong. Except you didnt post and nude selfies, which certainly would have helped ;)
Haha. Yes no selfies.

Well glad you agree about logs and keeping it to the ph's effects.

If I can write one thing that someone else could possibly use/benefit from that I learned from my cycle for their future cycle, current cycle, then that would be great.

Of course we all respond differently but there's lots to be learned from logs besides gym routines.

Thanks for the other reply too regarding the Msten toxicity. I'm only going to extend the DMZ 3 cycle by a week @20mg daily (tempted to do more cause DMZ is kinda strong and i handled it well being old..Lol)

I just feel that I'm doing so well at the gym with huge lift increases that I don't want it to end but I know of course it does. I waited too long between cycles and lost a lot and being older I'm not dealing with those slowwww gains no more! Lol.

Anyway, thanks again for your replies, they helped a lot to hear bro.

That's the worst part of doing orals..it eventually comes to an end just when your family and friends are going "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm your getting big!!"

Them feelz....

That's the worst part of doing orals..it eventually comes to an end just when your family and friends are going "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm your getting big!!"

Them feelz....
This! :mad: :(

Them feelz....
Yes, agreed. :mad:

Day 32 (day 2 extended cycle Msten)

Switching to just Msten only from DMZ 3.0 seems to have restarted that ansy insomniac feeling of week one of DMZ.

Could be an isolated thing so I'll see.

Weight 176

Caloric surplus is getting lowered today, not happy with the weight gains...too fast= more fat than muscle. :eek:

Back