• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

msten 4 andro and ultra male ?

kimber1911

Registered
Reaction score
Just curious

On a msten cycle do u guys recommend taking ultra male rx? And why 4 caps daily of 4-andro .... does this apply for super dmz as well?

And have anyone experienced acne from m sten or dmz?

Just preparing for second cycle.

I still have dermacrine and forma stanzol but I dont think im gonna use them this time.

What are the sides of dmz vs m sten?

Just curious

On a msten cycle do u guys recommend taking ultra male rx? And why 4 caps daily of 4-andro .... does this apply for super dmz as well?

And have anyone experienced acne from m sten or dmz?

Just preparing for second cycle.

I still have dermacrine and forma stanzol but I dont think im gonna use them this time.

What are the sides of dmz vs m sten?
Ultra Male is better used in PCT to recover your natural test. 4 caps daily of 4-Andro will convert to test and keep your libido and mood up, while helping to keep lethargy at bay.

Acne is always a possibility on cycle, but it affects everyone differently...usually I just hear of a pimple here and there.

Possible sides of SDMZ and M-Sten would be the same (back pumps, lethargy, elevated BP...); just run your Advanced Cycle Support, 4-Andro, and stay hydrated, and you should be fine. Some taurine on cycle will help if you do start to experience back pumps.

Back