• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Order of potency/toxicity of the compounds in Super DMZ 3.0?

LatRaze

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for opinions on individual compounds in DMZ 3.0

What is the strongest of the three?

It's potent an toxic,take your cycle support and give it a go bro....there's no way to answer this question really

It's potent an toxic,take your cycle support and give it a go bro....there's no way to answer this question really
Hey, thanks for the reply. I'm on it now day 19 (on support too) but got my labs today and nothing has altered as of yet so I wanted to extend the cycle a week or two more by taking only one of the PH of the DMZ 3.0 (since I have levels of them built up in me) and I figured I'd go with the strongest/least toxic of the 3.

The alpha one is the only compound in 3.0 that I don't agree with,Cyanostane would have been better with it,alpha one works with tren better I think,as for 3.0 being 3 methyls it's not as toxic as it should be,it's pretty safe in my experience with the dosages

The alpha one is the only compound in 3.0 that I don't agree with,Cyanostane would have been better with it,alpha one works with tren better I think,as for 3.0 being 3 methyls it's not as toxic as it should be,it's pretty safe in my experience with the dosages

That's interesting, gotta research it, don't know that stack thanx. In the past I've never done such a short cycle and am adhering to the 4 weeks suggestion cause I don't want to push it.

This one is the one I believe you don't agree with right?: Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone (alpha 1)

On the other hand, labs/bp/libido are all fine so I see no reason not to extend this with one of the ph's in there. Hell I used to drink everyday at one point and liver enzymes were wnl. It's all an individual response with cycles, obviously some and most tolerate, some don't.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I'm on it now day 19 (on support too) but got my labs today and nothing has altered as of yet so I wanted to extend the cycle a week or two more by taking only one of the PH of the DMZ 3.0 (since I have levels of them built up in me) and I figured I'd go with the strongest/least toxic of the 3.

You could transition to M-STEN. Its pretty strong on its own with less organ load than SDMZ3

You could transition to M-STEN. Its pretty strong on its own with less organ load than SDMZ3
Hey there, thanks for the input, was swaying that way yesterday but wanted to throw it out there for opinions.

So far really impressed with the Super DMZ 3.0 results and will do it again after appropriate time has elapsed.

There's so much positive results on this, I don't want it to end but must at some point. I had to literally stay outta the gym two days because I feel I can repeat the same w/o right after I completed it but rest, of course, is necessary.

Thanks heavyiron for your input.

Are you talking about this one: Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol Epietiocholanolone?

I believe that's the Alpha one.

Hey there, thanks for the input, was swaying that way yesterday but wanted to throw it out there for opinions.

So far really impressed with the Super DMZ 3.0 results and will do it again after appropriate time has elapsed.

There's so much positive results on this, I don't want it to end but must at some point. I had to literally stay outta the gym two days because I feel I can repeat the same w/o right after I completed it but rest, of course, is necessary.

Thanks heavyiron for your input.
SDMZ3 is no joke. I'm running it now and my strength is climbing fast.

SDMZ3 is no joke. I'm running it now and my strength is climbing fast.
True that!

Still seems there should be more buzz about this product. I intend to let my gym buds in on this one and encourage the experienced bros to order it from IML.

I don't discuss my PH use to gym friends much but.....

I'm getting asked and stared at now!

Especially this week which is week 3 on it or day 19 today.

Totally happy with this so far!

Btw heavyiron, what would you suggest running the M-Sten at during the transition from DMZ 3.0? Thanks.

Last edited:
Are you talking about this one: Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol Epietiocholanolone?

I believe that's the Alpha one.

Yes,correct that's alpha one,not as strong as the original banned(methyl 1 -t),but yes

True that!

Still seems there should be more buzz about this product. I intend to let my gym buds in on this one and encourage the experienced bros to order it from IML.

I don't discuss my PH use to gym friends much but.....

I'm getting asked and stared at now!

Especially this week which is week 3 on it or day 19 today.

Totally happy with this so far!

Btw heavyiron, what would you suggest running the M-Sten at during the transition from DMZ 3.0? Thanks.

2 caps M-STEN daily

Back