• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme results supposed to be this way?

Chronos

Registered
Reaction score
I've been running Halo for the 3rd week now and the week started on friday. I've been taking 2 caps a day in the morning and evening since I started. My muscles are harder and not so much water weight. My strength hasn't really gone up but my endurance has. I've only gained about 2 lbs. Is this normal for me? It's my first cycle and was expecting a bit more. I workout on a 6 day split and do cardio everyday. My diet is pretty clean. A lot of carbs high protein and try to keep it low fat. I have a cheat meal probably once a week. I don't drink at all. Are these normal results for me or not? I was just expecting more from this stack. Any answers would be most appreciated.

the 3rd and 4th weeks is where you will see the most gains, also if you want you can run Halo Extreme for 6 weeks.

This, I would also recommend 6wks.

This, I would also recommend 6wks.
I will just finish this cycle and start another one next time and get something a bit stronger next time ^.^ Would you recommend taking Super DMZ after this or should I get something weaker?

I would recommended stacking cyano and halo together to bump up the level, then after that go into super dmz and then metha drol extreme. You want to ease your body into the products as each compound brings your body to new levels and want to do it right.

Back