• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Adding M1A to the last 2 weeks of a 6 week cycle.

VickB

Registered
Reaction score
I wanna get some thoughts on an idea I have. And I need those thoughts in as little as 2 days.
I'm about a month into a 6 week long cycle. Currently I'm on 4 caps of Epi-Andro Rx a day, 40mg of epistane, 130mg of tren. I'm also taking 4 caps of e control a day. I started at lower doses of everything, and increased as time went on. I'm not gonna go any higher but I want to add M1A.
I heard M1A "Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone" works fast, does it work fast enough to make a difference in 2 weeks? And will it stack well with everything else I'm on? I will be eating cleaner and leaner the last 2 weeks and training harder. What do you guys think should I add the M1A?

And here are some answers to some question you might have about my cycle so far. So far I've gained 12lbs on this cycle and lost an unknown amount of fat. I'm leaner and bigger. I got veins showing I never had before and a six pack that makes girl's panties wet. The only sides I've had is insomnia and cracking joints, the dry joints have gotten better since doubling my joint support and fish oil. I am still getting crazy erections and shooting huge loads, I don't think I have any ball shrinkage at all. This is my second cycle and the best. I've got a full bottle of nolva from HCP for a serm.
Any other questions you have for me just ask.

Last edited:
Methyl 1 Alpha is the same as Alpha 1. Precursor to M1T. Your cycle is pretty hefty as is for even a 4th cycle let alone a 2nd, I'd recommend giving the M1A a go around next cycle. It's in SDMZ 3.0, might as well give that a shot next time.

Adrenolin that's not what I wanted to hear. I'm gonna take your advice anyway because from what I can tell you know your shit better than anyone else here.

Back