• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

E control Help

johnny0709

Registered
Reaction score
Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) to six (6) capsules in divided doses per day, with food.
Use in cycles of 4 to 6 weeks taking at least 2 to 4 weeks off in between cycles.

Im just wondering how exactly are you supposed to take it. Do I take 3 every day for 3 weeks. Whats it mean when it says use in cycles of 4 to 6 weeks taking at least 2 to 4 weeks off in between cycles. Im new to this so help would be nice. I just want to know how Im supposed to take it as a PCT.

Like how am i supposed to use it in a cycle of 4 to 6 weeks when the product only last 3 weeks.

3 caps every day for 3 weeks is fine brother.

You can take more caps daily if you want or take it longer if you want.

x2 ^^^^

As a dietary supplement, take three (3) to six (6) capsules in divided doses per day, with food.

I know it's usually a last three weeks of PCT thing, but would it be beneficial to take from day one of a (any) cycle?

Last edited:
I know it's usually a last three weeks of PCT thing, but would it be beneficial to take from day one of a (any) cycle?

You can go either way, maybe right out of the gate or 2wks into your cycle. I like splitting up all dosing throughout the day.

You can go either way, maybe right out of the gate or 2wks into your cycle. I like splitting up all dosing throughout the day.

I hear ya Neck and thanks.
BUT (always a but haha)
If one of the major benefits of EControl is to counteract estrogen levels that increase while on a cycle? So basically dealing with potential water & gyeno issues.
By taking it during PCT we are dealing with potential issues 'after' they have started. Wouldn't it be better to deal with them 'before' they can even begin? (take during cycle)

I am not picking a fight at all here, I'm asking questions from guys who have more exp in this area than I do.

Thanks all

I hear ya Neck and thanks.
BUT (always a but haha)
If one of the major benefits of EControl is to counteract estrogen levels that increase while on a cycle? So basically dealing with potential water & gyeno issues.
By taking it during PCT we are dealing with potential issues 'after' they have started. Wouldn't it be better to deal with them 'before' they can even begin? (take during cycle)

I am not picking a fight at all here, I'm asking questions from guys who have more exp in this area than I do.

Thanks all

All good questions, It all falls back on how gyno prone each individual is, we all have different thresholds. If you notice most of our cycles laid out on our site recommend hitting them right out of the gate. This is to ensure those who don't know where their thresholds are at, will be covered for the most part.

All good questions, It all falls back on how gyno prone each individual is, we all have different thresholds. If you notice most of our cycles laid out on our site recommend hitting them right out of the gate. This is to ensure those who don't know where their thresholds are at, will be covered for the most part.
Fair enough, thanks Neck.

Back