• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SDMZ stack VS Andro

sharpeye16

Registered
Reaction score
hello my fellow lifters I just wanted some advice and feedback on which was better and which you had better results with. I used SDMZ &SDMZ2.0 before and I had really great result I never heard of Andromass I just was wondering how it compared to SDMZ3.0. and also I see that they changed the PCT for dmz when I took it they suggested Anabolic Matrix with it now I see that is gone. when it comes to pct I want to make sure I do it right. I also see that they only suggest E-control and Ultramale Rx, but no advanced cycle support or anabolic matrix. I would still get them just to be safe you know? waiting for your replies brahs

Superdmz3.0 blows andromass into next week.

I like anabolic matrix better than um because it has dhea in ot but thats just me.

Advamced Cycle Support cam be taken the whole cycle, pct amd anytime thereafter.

hello my fellow lifters I just wanted some advice and feedback on which was better and which you had better results with. I used SDMZ &SDMZ2.0 before and I had really great result I never heard of Andromass I just was wondering how it compared to SDMZ3.0. and also I see that they changed the PCT for dmz when I took it they suggested Anabolic Matrix with it now I see that is gone. when it comes to pct I want to make sure I do it right. I also see that they only suggest E-control and Ultramale Rx, but no advanced cycle support or anabolic matrix. I would still get them just to be safe you know? waiting for your replies brahs
Where did you see that stack? IML still suggests ACS...

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/anabolic-stack-builder/

Complete stack:
Super-DMZ Rx™ - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx™ - 1 bottle

* Complete stack as listed above (all 5 products included).

8 WEEK CYCLE:
Weeks 1-4 ~ Super-DMZ Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
Weeks 5-8 ~ E-Control Rx™ - 1 capsule 3 times per day (post cycle therapy)

What the hell is andro mass?....if it's not IMLs,or a banned compound clone,don't even waste your time,just from experience

Back