• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 3.0 vs Methadrol Extreme

Insane209

Registered
Reaction score
Which will be better for mass and gain strength? Ive already ran a cycle of Test 250+ Dbol...so this will be my next cycle...which would be a better choice?

SDMZ 3.0 is stronger than your previous cycle by a long shot, but never the less, if you have access to the gear, I'd recommend always running some test with your orals.

Methadrol Extreme doesn't hold a candle to SDMZ 3.0

SDMZ 3.0 is stronger than your previous cycle by a long shot, but never the less, if you have access to the gear, I'd recommend always running some test with your orals.

Methadrol Extreme doesn't hold a candle to SDMZ 3.0
Cool thanx im debating on them 2....i put on 20lbs on my previous cycle and lost about 7-8lbs but kept my strength..most was water weight anyway.

DMZ a wet or lean muscle gainer? Imma run it as a bulk

This really boils down to one's diet, but SDMZ 3.0 tends to be quite dry. When there's more aromatizeable compounds in a given product that's when you may tend to see wetter watery gains.

This really boils down to one's diet, but SDMZ 3.0 tends to be quite dry. When there's more aromatizeable compounds in a given product that's when you may tend to see wetter watery gains.
So as in lbs which would add more? In your opinion...going to shoot for 4000 cals a day

Last edited:
Or better yet what would be the best product to take? To pack on size and strength

Back