• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

epi/halo ??

simba77

Registered
Reaction score
hi guys
i m 36 yr old guy..done my 1st ph as 1 ANDRO RX
was planing to go for my 2nd ph cycle.......wud it be advisable to do EPI/HALO stack or only EPI is advisable

ANY ADVICE PLS

thanx

What are your goals? A stack is totally dependent on goals and budget really. I am doing SDMZ 3.0 for mass and strength in about a week or so.

hi guys
i m 36 yr old guy..done my 1st ph as 1 ANDRO RX
was planing to go for my 2nd ph cycle.......wud it be advisable to do EPI/HALO stack or only EPI is advisable

ANY ADVICE PLS

thanx
What "EPI" are you referring to?

i was refering to EPISTANE (EPI2A3A) , that one? wud it is advisable to run epi/halo extreme stack or epi shud is only advisable for my 2nd ph cycle, 1st was my 1 andro rde chrome, which wasnt even worth, nothing happen at all

i was refering to EPISTANE (EPI2A3A) , that one? wud it is advisable to run epi/halo extreme stack or epi shud is only advisable for my 2nd ph cycle, 1st was my 1 andro rde chrome, which wasnt even worth, nothing happen at all
Since this is an IronMag Lab product forum, I'll advise you on IML products. How about Halo Extreme at 3 caps daily (4-6 weeks) for your second cycle..

ya sure HALO EXTREME IS in my mind for 2nd ph cycle, and do i need HCGENERATE ES for "on cycle ", it is necassary?? if yes, do u know its alternative, cuz that is too way to expensive

ya sure HALO EXTREME IS in my mind for 2nd ph cycle, and do i need HCGENERATE ES for "on cycle ", it is necassary?? if yes, do u know its alternative, cuz that is too way to expensive
Actually, I think maybe you need to take some time to RESEARCH pro-hormones/designers for a while before another cycle. Check out sites like http://tunedsports.com/ and http://prohormonedb.com/ for your research. When you're ready, we here can advise you on IRON MAG LAB products.

Back