• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Goal: Lean Mass Gains & Utilizing Post-Show Rebound

Deako

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all! Just like many fitness enthusiasts I am asking for suggestions oh what stack i should use next! I am open to a lot of things, since i will be doing my first legit bulk after my show here in 3 weeks from tomorrow... I currently am on EPITREN 3 caps per day (mild cycle for hardening effects) up until show day and then PCT for 4 weeks... I will be reverse dieting adding in 100-150 cals every 2 weeks with a weekend cheat meal until the end of PCT or maybe even extended out to 8 weeks... Then I want to get into LEAN bulking mode. I know that the obvious choice is DMZ3.0, and I am cool with that. I ran it solo in a log for IML through MD right when it came out... had great success with it. However, I was thinking more of stacking a few compounds... so I am going to open the floor to any suggestions!

Stats: 5'9" 168lbs (current 3 weeks out of contest) at age 26 have done about 5-6 PH cycles in my life, so I am no stranger to a heavy hitter.

Ready... GO!

Hey brother, long time (for me that is)... Instead of hitting pct right after your show, I'd recommend staying on some anabolics a few weeks past your show to really help sling shot you back into gaining some muscle mass, running a PCT isn't going to do that for you. I'd recommend bridging into some sdmz 3.0 at 3-4 caps per day (if you have access to gear, I'd also highly recommend running some prop, npp, and a small dose of letro .5mg or so eod), eat real heavy and lift hard, then go to your pct 3-6wks post show.

You can't go wrong with the sdmz though, it's not called 3.0 for nothing - it's 3 products in one, or even 4 compounds... methylstenbolone, dimethazine, methyl 1-alpha which also has a small conversion rate to the potent M1T

Hmmm, let's see...well, you know I'm always keeping up with your logs, but exactly how many IML PH/DS have you run? That will help give me an idea. But right off the bat, I'd say let's make it fun and run some thing that'll be new to you. But another consideration would be to have either Epi-Tren or Epi-Andro in the mix due to their fat-burning abilities. Last thing you want after all your hard work is to gain fat immediately after your long cut.

Hey brother, long time (for me that is)... Instead of hitting pct right after your show, I'd recommend staying on some anabolics a few weeks past your show to really help sling shot you back into gaining some muscle mass, running a PCT isn't going to do that for you. I'd recommend bridging into some sdmz 3.0 at 3-4 caps per day (if you have access to gear, I'd also highly recommend running some prop, npp, and a small dose of letro .5mg or so eod), eat real heavy and lift hard, then go to your pct 3-6wks post show.

You can't go wrong with the sdmz though, it's not called 3.0 for nothing - it's 3 products in one, or even 4 compounds... methylstenbolone, dimethazine, methyl 1-alpha which also has a small conversion rate to the potent M1T

I am curious to how I would respon to EPITREN at 3 caps per day to Dmz 3.0 at 3 caps per day for 6 total weeks... I was planning on reverse dieting so I don'tt blow up.... I have 3 weeks from tomorrow Until the show... So I have some time think! I have letro on hand and access to some non pharma grade gh... But idk how I feel about that yet...

Hmmm, let's see...well, you know I'm always keeping up with your logs, but exactly how many IML PH/DS have you run? That will help give me an idea. But right off the bat, I'd say let's make it fun and run some thing that'll be new to you. But another consideration would be to have either Epi-Tren or Epi-Andro in the mix due to their fat-burning abilities. Last thing you want after all your hard work is to gain fat immediately after your long cut.

Cycle history:
halo extreme
IML super Dmz 2.0 old formula
IML super Dmz 2.0 new formula
IML super Dmz 3.0
IML EPITREN-EPIANDRO STACK
BSL EPI SMASH & super trenabol stack
and now:
IML EPITREN - 3 caps per day

Oh and those are just the PH's that I have taken from IML... Not to mention the countless bottles of cycle support ultra male max pump extreme oats etc. that I have taken... Man... I should buy an IML shirt and rep them here in NW Ohio.. Lol

How about an M-Sten and Osta stack? The products will be something different for you and Osta also has fat burning abilities, along with adding strength, and muscle mass (along with other added bonuses like vascularity and libido).

How about an M-Sten and Osta stack? The products will be something different for you and Osta also has fat burning abilities, along with adding strength, and muscle mass (along with other added bonuses like vascularity and libido).
I have taken osta solo before... adn m-sten as a part of DMZ... but never together... thats a thought!

One I havent taken and I know right now might not be the best time, is Deca-Drol... what kind of experiences have people had with this?

Back