• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ordering Friday

tony1354142

Registered
Reaction score
Bout to order my 2nd cycle of msten. Super stoked
Msten 3 caps daily
4andro 4 caps daily
ACS 2-3 caps daily
Cranberry pills
Shitloads of water and shitloads of iron

Tamoxifen for pct
Along with ACS
May even try ultra male even tho it's not needed but lookin for somethin to boost libido. Anyone know a good supp for that beside aas or PH of course?
Ran this cycle months back and was really impressed! Ordering 2 cycles like this. Buddy of I mine wants to try it after he seen me run it so I decided to bless his game .... …so I will be a fairly large order. Anyone know of any sales hittin soon? Anyyyy of them 20%er's floatin around?

Eh? Ehhh??? ( eyebrows bouncin )

And I have aromasin (exemstane) on hand if need be but doubt I will

Hey brother this is awesome. How long in before you started really noticing the effects on your last run? I'm running msten 3, 4 andro 4, acs 3, clen and t3. I've noticed some fullness during my first week. I'm into week 2 now and just wondering. I know for my epitren/epiandro run it was like 3 weeks before i started really changing a lot. Also how long do you plan on running it for, 4 or 6 weeks?

Last edited:
Man by day 11 I i felt a SIGNIFICANT strength increase. Day 16 I think I was up 8lbs but like everything it's all based on ur diet. If u don't eat enough ur benefits will be minimal. Then pple blame the steroid or PH and that agitates me. But I'm not saying u wont eat ur calories in protein and carbs cuz I don't know u from Adam but I just state this in case if anyone else needs to hear it.

Back