• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Little help with dosing info...

tooocewl4yu

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am planning my cycle for soon, its not too serious, more mild, but I was thinking about including 1-Andro Rx, Nitro4, MAYBE Halo Extreme, and Flex Rx (because I am coming back from an ankle injury, and I hope it will help my naturally weak ankles). Any advice on how long/dosing info/ if there's anything that I should use with it or replace with something else? My goals are basically to put on hard solid muscle while also cutting body fat % down, because I would like to stay light on my feet and gain strength, speed, and explosiveness. Also some good vascularity increases would be nice too.

Current supplements I'm taking are: PRE WORKOUT: Fish oil, multi vit, Creatine, C4 POST WORKOUT: whey protein, BCAA's, and occasionally casein before bed.

Also any links to reviews/ logs of these products would be nice too! I have tried to find some ones with before and after pictures but can't seem to find any, so any links or reviews or pictures of your own results would be much appreciated!

I'm sure a mod will get to you here, they know their stuff.

In the meantime have you looked at threads with possibly a near identical cycle with those you've listed? Lots can be learned here from others logs etc.

yeah, I've looked all over this website and I've googled it and tried to look at other websites, but to no avail I couldn't find a stack anywhere near identical to that one. Maybe it's such a bad idea nobody ever tried it and I'm stupid? lol

Back