• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My Order has not come in

danielheltz

Registered
Reaction score
I ordered Methadrol Extreme on may 26th and it has not come in. wondering if i could get the status on that.

my order information:
Daniel Heltz
30775 Arlington DR
Denham Springs LA 70726
Invoice # 10802942
Transaction # 4403006426

With all due respect, its been 6 days. 4 of which are business days... This is my first time ordering from you and i didnt expect it to take this long.....

Have you ever ordered from Amazon or any other online merchant? It takes time to process the order, pack and send it. Monday was a holiday, so your order most likely processed Tuesday or Wednesday and is on its way. USPS is not the speediest but does deliver. A bit more patience and your order will arrive.

Just saying as a professional i do not call my clients bro... and tell them to relax and talk down to them. with an attitude like that i couldnt see me hiring you for my PR Consultant on my company forums. JS BRO

Just saying as a professional i do not call my clients bro... and tell them to relax and talk down to them. with an attitude like that i couldnt see me hiring you for my PR Consultant on my company forums. JS BRO

You ordered on Saturday the 26th, your order did not process until Tuesday at the earliest. It is now Friday and you are complaining. It has been 3 days since you ordered if you do not count the off days and the holiday.

Good luck Bro.

Last edited:
I ordered Methadrol Extreme on may 26th and it has not come in. wondering if i could get the status on that.

my order information:
Daniel Heltz
30775 Arlington DR
Denham Springs LA 70726
Invoice # 10802942
Transaction # 4403006426

Delivery Confirmation # 9405503699300026810941
www.usps.com

Expected Delivery By:
June 1, 2012
Delivery Confirmation[SUP]™[/SUP]

anabolic5150 just costed you what could been a pretty regular customer by being unprofessional. just wanted to make sure everything was kosher on my order status. wasn't even complaining.... so just letting you know i will not be purchasing anything else again and i will advise my networks to do the same. anabolic5150 needs to learn how business is ran.... good day

anabolic5150 just costed you what could been a pretty regular customer by being unprofessional. just wanted to make sure everything was kosher on my order status. wasn't even complaining.... so just letting you know i will not be purchasing anything else again and i will advise my networks to do the same. anabolic5150 needs to learn how business is ran.... good day

Your loss, and your networks. IML is the best there is, period.

I dont see anything wrong with what Anabolic wrote. Maybe DH was trolling for a free product by causing a fake stink.

I dont see anything wrong with what Anabolic wrote. Maybe DH was trolling for a free product by causing a fake stink.

Agreed. Anabolic is one of the nicest and best bros out there. He wouldn't offend anyone but give his heart to help you bro. He is just stating logic facts man. We would hate to see you go over really nothing but it is what it is. Anabolic for president.

The wonders of message boards....it happens alot....espc with peeps who dont frequent boards much...someone posts something(anabolic)and they misinterperted the meaning to the post and then inturn get offended...it happens....to me it didnt appear out of line....and "bro" is prob one of the most common terms used on bb boards...

Back