• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ fat burning effects ?

Strawbanks

Registered
Reaction score
About to start a dmz cycle. I'm 5"6 160 lean and ripped. I look about 20lbs heavier. I was planning to have high carbs and protein with moderate fats. Will dmz add a lot of unwanted bodyfat(obviously along with muscle) Or will it cut down my body fat and gain muscle at the same time.

thanks

SDMZ will not make you gain fat, just muscle. But a terrible diet could lead to increased body fat.

Over the course of two Super DMZ 3.0 cycles, following the IML stack, I gained 17lbs of LBM and only 3lbs of fat. That was pretty good IMO. If you are in a caloric surplus you will inevitably gain some fat, but it doesn't need to be excessive.

This isn't directed at the OP but I think some have a misconception that being on orals= burns fat so it's ok to eat in a surplus way over TDEE.

I'm guilty of this back in the first year of cycling. Its not pretty when you're on PCT and there's more fat than lean mass achieved.

As EB said terrible diet could lead to fat regardless of the stack (stacks).

Nutrition will largely drive the goal but adding LBM with designers usually will help to increase metabolism.

Back