• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

EXTREME CUTTING STACK --- Question

vsk5006

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the whole PH style cutting cycle. I've taken supplements in the past and found some decent results. I've pretty much hit a wall lately and I'm trying to lose a few more pounds (5-10ish). I was planning to try Extreme Cutting Stack to help my efforts both in and out of the gym. I'm 5'7" and weigh around 175lbs. I'm mainly not sure of what kind of PCT I should follow once I'm done the stack. I figured I would take "Advanced Cycle Support" and "Ultra Male Rx" for weeks 1-8 and 5-8, respectively. I'm not sure if this is correct or if I should be/not be taking anything else for a PCT? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Neither of those products will shut you down so no pct necessary. Ultra male rx would only increase natural test levels if anything.

While advance cycle support is not going to hurt it is meant to shield your organs during a prohormone cycle. For example any of the andros, epi tren, super dmz, halo extreme, deca drol etc.

It sounds like you might want to run ultra male rx with a fat burner and make some tweaks to your diet. This should yield the results you are looking for.

If you dead set on using hormones then I think IML's epi tren, halo extreme, or epi andro would be the way to go. Make sure you fully understand support suppliments needed and how to run a proper pct first though before starting.

I could recommend a few fat burners but would not endorse other companies products on here. You can message me if you would like some recommendations.

Back