• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Concerns about infertility

Musclebound98

Registered
Reaction score
Im just coming off my second ph cycle. On the bottles and even on the website it states that it could potentially cause male infertility so naturally im concerned. My first cycle was Msten and 1-Andro for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks of pct. Exactly 8 weeks after I stopped taking the msten, I started the Super Dmz 3.0 stack which included the 4-andro and I am currently in PCT. Do I have anything to worry about with infertility? Also, I planned on doing a third cycle consisting of Msten, 1 andro, and 4 andro when I reach the 8 week point of the end of my dmz 3.0 cycle. Would that raise any concerns? Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated thanks!!

All steroids reduce fertility. Thats one reason why time off and proper PCT is so important brother.

Yea i figured that. Thank you
Would you consider The eControl (3 a day) and the Ultra MaleRx (1 a day) proper pct. If taken for 4 weeks?

Back