• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Thinking of Adding to Halo, what is best.

bamafan11

Registered
Reaction score
I am on my first stack and have been on 3 caps per day of halo about a week. I am reading more and more about adding things to halo and am wondering what would work best. I know I should stay on this for my first stack but really want to add another ph to this and would like the blessing and information from the IML family first.
I'm taking:
Halo 3 caps
Fish Oil
Vitamins
Matrix
Ultra Male
ACS

I am wanting to add lean muscle and size if possible.

What about Cyan or Deca...I'm pretty sure Super DMZ is too strong.

I appreciate all the replies I have gotten so far...amazing help!

Cyano 1 cap ed would be fine.....wouldnt.go past that for now....

I concur, with this being your first cycle, 1cap of Cyano will suffice. You can build from there as things progress.

Info is great...do you think that 1 Cap will do anything? If you say 1 then 1 it is!
I read Cyan is a mild dbol, is this correct also is dbol dianabol?

Last edited:
I would finish the cycle you are on. See how it worked for you. Then do your PCT, time off and do another cycle of Halo/Cyano for more gains. Why put a supercharger on a car before breaking in the motor?

Also do more research on all kinds of stuff, not trying to be offensive. dbol is short for dianabol. I know you may not have known that but why not google it, learn the compounds and what the outcomes can be. Don't always trust others to guide your path, you never know their history.

No offense taken but I did do alot of research on as much as I could. And dbol kept giving me 2 different answers and I didn't know which source to trust more so I thought I'd ask here to get an honest answer. Thanks for the info...

Back