• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1Andro, 4Andro stack

Jaybird

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just started my first PH cycle. Im using 1-Andro and 4-Andro at 4 caps of each per day. Im on day 4 and not really feeling anything. Am I being impatient? Do I need to give this more time or should I bump up my dosages? Thanks for all your help..

Jaybird

I would evaluate the stack after 3-4 weeks brother.

Keep training hard and get plenty of proper nutrition.

Yes you're being wayyy impatient and yes to what heavy said, haha! Eat and lift, man! And give those products a chance to kick in! :)

Ok. Ill be more patient. I drastically changed my diet. I upped my protein intake to about 250 grams. Im weighing in at 172 right now. Am I getting enough protein? I also workout 3 days a week. Do I need to train each body part more than once a week? Thanks

Ok. Ill be more patient. I drastically changed my diet. I upped my protein intake to about 250 grams. Im weighing in at 172 right now. Am I getting enough protein? I also workout 3 days a week. Do I need to train each body part more than once a week? Thanks

You can scale back the protein a bit, thats a little too much. Make sure most of your protein intake is food based source as opposed to shakes. Balance between protein, good carbs and healthy fats.

You do not need to train your body parts more than once a week. They need time to rest/grow.

Ok, would 200 grams of protein be suffice? Most of my protein intake is from food. Heres an example of my diet. Anything I should change or suggestions would be great. Thanks

Morning: 3/4 cup oatmeal
1 HB egg
Animalpak

Mid morning: Wheat bagel
Banana
Protein shake

Lunch: 4-6 oz of chicken breast
3-4 oz rice or potato
3-4 oz mixed veggies

Dinner: 6-8 oz lean beef
4-6oz potato
4-6oz veggies

Snack: Protein shake
Nectarine

Ok, would 200 grams of protein be suffice? Most of my protein intake is from food. Heres an example of my diet. Anything I should change or suggestions would be great. Thanks

Morning: 3/4 cup oatmeal
1 HB egg
Animalpak

Mid morning: Wheat bagel
Banana
Protein shake

Lunch: 4-6 oz of chicken breast
3-4 oz rice or potato
3-4 oz mixed veggies

Dinner: 6-8 oz lean beef
4-6oz potato
4-6oz veggies

Snack: Protein shake
Nectarine
Take your weight and X that by .82g which will give you the minimum for protein intake.

Or if you wanna make it simple: your weight X1. Of course you can have more protein in your macro daily totals if you like and can afford it. Carbs are cheaper.

You may want to read this article below and see what research indicates regarding optimal protein intake:

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Back