• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Dosage question

rinod72

Registered
Reaction score
Was wondering what is the max dosage I could go on Halo? I'm about 6 weeks in to my Halo/Osta stack right now, and I just finished my Osta, and will continue to take Halo for another 2 weeks. At week 4 I up my dose from 50mg/day to 75mg/day of Halo (kept Osta the same). Is it okay to go up to 100mg/day of the Halo now that my SARM is finished? Or is that too much? I only ask because I bought 3 bottles and I will have some left over.

Like always thanks for the help.

After 6 weeks on a methyl, I'd be wrapping it up..

Well that's not the answer I wanted, but I suppose the truth hurts. Maybe I'll call it quits in a week and run for 7 instead of my planned 8. I didn't keep a log but I will give a detailed review of my results.

Appreciate it eb.

100 mg Halo Extreme daily would be considered a good maximum dose but 6 weeks is usually about time to shut things down as ebfitness stated.

Good to hear you are taking the safe route brother. There will always be time for another cycle down the road and now you know how your body responds so if you want to modify the dose next time you are now informed.

Good to hear you are taking the safe route brother. There will always be time for another cycle down the road and now you know how your body responds so if you want to modify the dose next time you are now informed.
Agreed!

Back