• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

best PH on Ironmag?

sharpeye16

Registered
Reaction score
What is the best PH on ironmag to gain lean muscle and mass? I assume its SDMZ 3.0 right? I remember when they had Metha-droll that was the best in my opinion. My friend took DMZ 2.0 and he has gotten gyno tits, he blamed it on the DMZ 2.0 but i just told him that he probably PCT incorrectly. what do you guys think? waiting for your replies brahs

Super DMZ 3.0 is pretty hard to beat. Keep Nolvadex on hand if you are worried about gyno brother.

SDMZ 3.0 stacked with 4-Andro is perfection.

So I decided to go for super DMZ 3.0 im using the pct stack they recommend with it. I didnt use nolvadex last time, I didnt have any trouble with gyno. So I dont have to worry about using it right since I never had any trouble? I always PCT correctly with the stack it comes with. and im going to stack it with 4-andro I never had any expereince with it but I can use the same pct right? would I have to double my dose of ultra male, advanced cycle support, and E-control?

Don't mess around with potential Gyno. Just go get yourself an AI from IronMag Research and do it right. Let your girlfriend have the boobs!!!! Also, get yourself some advanced cycle support from Iron Mag and also Apple cider vinegar from the health section at your grocery. I'm not here to sell Iron Mag but their products are good so why not recommend??? Good luck.

Back